Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

ixion700 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:16 am Hello @mrtools. Could you add MFI to this one please? Many thanks in forward.
On Balance Volume with Stochastic Normalization, PIV + NVI Signal Line & Money Flow Index option

Hello,

Mfi and mfi price added.
  • This version of the OBV also comes with MFI, PVI (Positive Volume Index) & NVI (Negative Volume Index) options
  • Is Normalized which adds levels that give the indicator boundaries for gauging Oversold and Overbought areas
  • Includes 6 OBV calculation types:
    • Original
    • Alternative 1 (using higher timeframes for smoothing version 1)
    • Alternative 2 (using higher timeframes for smoothing version 2)
    • PVI (Positive Volume Index)
    • NVI (Negative Volume Index)
    • MFI (Money Flow Index)
For more information on the PVI & NVI, please see here: What is PVI + NVI?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
Jimmy, ixion700, alexm, moey_dw, 太虚一毫, talaate, Shelwin51

IndicatorRe: Volume Indicators for MT4

Does anyone have this indicator or a similar one, please share.
I just know that the author named his development (DayTrading sentiments) didn't share.
the abbreviation in the screenshot is in my understanding: Volume Threshold (trend) Zone, Volume Zone Oscillator. I see a channel deviation, a similar channel is embedded in the Elliott Oscillator indicator.
Probably masters of their craft will be able to develop this idea and I hope something effective will come out.
These users thanked the author Garsgen for the post:
Jonex1995

Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

Garsgen wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 9:14 pm Does anyone have this indicator or a similar one, please share.
I just know that the author named his development (DayTrading sentiments) didn't share.
the abbreviation in the screenshot is in my understanding: Volume Threshold (trend) Zone, Volume Zone Oscillator. I see a channel deviation, a similar channel is embedded in the Elliott Oscillator indicator.
Probably masters of their craft will be able to develop this idea and I hope something effective will come out.
Can you show us the original website from which you got the screenshot? That might help us find the origin of the indicator(s) in the picture.