Re: 🪲Beatle's Trend Trading System🪲

dmnik wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:19 am Improvisation!
Beatle and followers,

First real post, newly registered, thanks for this system and the time you all put in to make it great. I have a few questions. I have downloaded Beats V5 and Thomdels template along with 123patterns, Gann Legacy and the Semafor triangles. I agree the Gann Legacy is a great tool but I have not been able to get the 123patterns indicator to work. I click the 123 on/off button but it doesn't show anything on the chart other than changing the button. Any suggestions? Also, on a few charts, Beatle has multiple instances of the DZ ADX trend indicator. Can you share your setups for these?

Once again to all, Thanks,

Cklmll95

CodeRe: 🪲Beatle's Trend Trading System🪲

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:15 am 2024-04-08_EJ 1.png
I'm probably the only deaf person on the forum here.

Good mood to all!

As always, you have a bomb!

Please share the list of indicators? It helps me a lot to study every detail of the indicators.

I understand that you can't share templates. I respect your work as well as other authors.

beatle-s-trend-trading-system-t8474681-3800.html
I have a question for you, I can't find the indicators "C12_UltimateRoundNumbers (btn)"
in the forum and in the beats v5 file, please help me with this one. I'm learning how to assemble indicators in a chart like you.

Beatlemania, for a long time I really want to say thank you very much for the BEATS V5 file and Also mrtools, xard777, kvak, Banzai, Jimmy and other authors who contributed from the bottom of their hearts! hugged everyone tightly!

Finally, I'm writing here.
Earlier in August, I had problems registering here and cannot log in to the forum.
Thanks I found it through Facebook, I got through to the comments and the Admins saw me and opened the door for me.

I sincerely thank you for this!
The forum is simply at a high level! "saving millions of poor people's lives"

Sorry, I don't speak English well.

Re: 🪲Beatle's Trend Trading System🪲

kudrpenk wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:39 am As always, you have a bomb!

Please share the list of indicators? It helps me a lot to study every detail of the indicators.

I understand that you can't share templates. I respect your work as well as other authors.
Here you go. This is the current setup that I am using.

Also, here are the round numbers and sentiment indicators:
All the rest can be found on the forum thru the search button ;)
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT