Re: 🪲Beatle's Trend Trading System🪲

@dmnik :) thanks man :thumbup: :Hot:

Holy crap guys. The Gann Legacy is out of this world! I know many indicators have come and gone claiming to be the Holy Grail or even better The Bees Knees but this truly is the one!

Combined with my Beats V5 is just unstoppable. Of course, one STILL has to practice and perfect your PATIENCE and RISK MANAGEMENT. Take the time NOW guys to learn about it and practice drawing triangles until you are blue in the face. You will NOT regret it. Life changing to say the least :-D

One thing I have noticed is that with the Gann Legacy you are able to get into trades slightly earlier ;). However, indicator alignment of BEATS V5 indicators will assure you of a much safer entry :)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 8):
Jimmy, Samoth, maroka, specialkey, dmnik, satyafx, BillyIdol, JCCTREND
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

A great benefit of using the Gann legacy is that my risk management is exponentially better. I DO NOT use a SL but when using Gann in combination with my BEATS V5 the SL (calculated by the Trade Assistant) can be smaller because of tighter entries which results in a better lot size calculation. Thereby maximizing the reward for the trade. :D
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
Samoth, dmnik, satyafx

Re: DE40 🔥🔥🔥

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:54 am 2024-03-18_DE40.png

UPDATE: Zee has appeared so I will book profits and wait for the next entry opportunity ;)
Beatle conquering the charts, good job ;)

Are you still paying much attention to OBV+ST+Xuma?

Your entries were almost perfect, but you often had no confirmation with those three indicators :sweat:
“The market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” - Warren Buffet

Samoth wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:13 am Beatle conquering the charts, good job ;)

Are you still paying much attention to OBV+ST+Xuma?

Your entries were almost perfect, but you often had no confirmation with those three indicators :sweat:
Yes, I still keep an eye out for the sub-window indicators aligning. However, as I mentioned in a post above the Gann presents you with much earlier entries. The BEATS V5 indicator alignment does give you an additional opportunity to enter again.

When the price enters the calculated target zone I now look/wait for a Zee indicator and an ADX trend change plus divergence ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
satyafx

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:19 am Yes, I still keep an eye out for the sub-window indicators aligning. However, as I mentioned in a post above the Gann presents you with much earlier entries. The BEATS V5 indicator alignment does give you an additional opportunity to enter again.

When the price enters the calculated target zone I now look/wait for a Zee indicator and an ADX trend change plus divergence ;)
Dear BeatlemaniaSA,
first of all, thank you so much for sharing your ideas and findings with us. I have made several successful trades today thanks to Gann's legacy combined with your system.
But I have a couple of questions, if I may.
1. For some reason, the market profile with your settings is not displayed on my chart. If I reset the settings, it appears. But as soon as I select RECTANGLE in the settings, everything disappears again.
2. And it’s also not entirely clear to me where exactly you are looking at divergence. ))

Thank you in advance,
Specialkey
Attachments

Improvisation!
These users thanked the author dmnik for the post (total 8):
specialkey, xard777, maroka, BeatlemaniaSA, VespaTrader, Jimmy, CKLMLL95, JCCTREND
Who knows others is wise
Who knows himself is enlightened