Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Updated my charts slightly with an adjustment to the EMA and Candles display with the goal of simplifying the trading process.
Will let you know how I get on next week.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 15):
Woodyz, SOLESHOE, thomdel, Curioso, satyafx, Skyold, stond, ODJ, Krunal Gajjar, Mickey Abi, fnz, Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket, dienone, LorenzoNexus
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:52 pm Updated my charts slightly with an adjustment to the EMA and Candles display with the goal of simplifying the trading process.
Xard777
Xard, big thanks. You reduced the system to Semafor and moving averages i think that most people here can't be successful just with that, if they are no professionals.

I prefer a moving average of about ema 60 so twice as fast as yours. A better version of an indicator who shows us where the big moves may be and the clear description how to use it would help most people here.

In sideways your moving average costs the traders half of the move, what happened to your oscillators, why do most of your indicators at the bottom change direction at nearly the same place? What about the rules for stop loss, take profit one and two?

Maybe we think about the different strategy on sideway markets often markets go up and down and you can trade that with big confidence also with your keltner channels or my atr-bands (see my older posts).
This is just a constructive opinion. I appreciate your work.

XARD:The Semafor highlights potential pivot points within the cycles and I use the EMA line to confirm these new moves. Yes, I changed the EMA from 50 to 100 (so basically now showing 30min EMA on my 15min charts). I am really interested in the main moves within each cycle and you tend to see that from the cross of the higher EMA. I do not require a great deal of Pip$ to create my daily goal, I simply only need to trim some of the meat off the bone. Using the cross of the EMA strategy allows me to stay out of the market and is suffice to complete my daily goals. Adding the House money from an earlier trade(s) allows me to increase my stake without any harm to my existing fund. For me, it is all about reducing risk while increasing wealth and doing it in the simplest possible way. From an intra-day trading strategy I can repeat this over and over again without too much analysis. Yes, I consider the news and if it is a pullback or main trend move. A lot of the time I close a trade that has way more Pip$ to go, but I am happy with hitting my goal and moving on. Rinse and repeat... this is the way.
Attachments
These users thanked the author friend4you for the post (total 7):
Forexlearner, Curioso, stond, eduarescobar, Mickey Abi, ChuChu Rocket, Musashi

This is the "funchi" version of "XU v010".

The point of this template is
The lot auto-calculation EA I use does not work on "XU v010" (It is a bug in MT4.),
I set it up to work almost the same as "XU v010".
Various marks are small and for small screens.

If you would like to always display the arrow in Semafor, change the parameters in the attached image.
Related URLs
post1295538166.html#p1295538166
These users thanked the author funchi for the post (total 2):
stond, Banzai
funchi's daughter

Thanks Xard. The 2 grey Keltner bands, Xard used in old systems, that look like bands in form of stairs. Who knows the original settings and also the settings of the hl band used in v007, maybe on the mrtools indicator version? I use also different software than mt4 on brokers mobile app. Seems to be a good sl line for longer trades or best risc reward ratio. Why did you remove it?
Which other indicators or oscillators are now calculated in the bars color or did it stay the same?
How do you determine which pair to trade? Did you specialize your trading on few pairs like Dow, gold?
Can you suggest any brokers?

friend4you wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:17 am Thanks Xard. The 2 grey Keltner bands, Xard used in old systems, that look like bands in form of stairs. Who knows the original settings and also the settings of the hl band used in v007, maybe on the mrtools indicator version? I use also different software than mt4 on brokers mobile app. Seems to be a good sl line for longer trades or best risc reward ratio. Why did you remove it? For example in v50 have that possibility?
Which other indicators or oscillators are now calculated in the bars color or did it stay the same? In version v007 or v010 is a great start. But if you want change the EMAs the version 65 is a great start
How do you determine which pair to trade? Did you specialize your trading on few pairs like Dow, gold? Is a great start post1295418520.html#p1295418520 . But we are on the weekend, so only pairs is avaliable is Crypto
Can you suggest any brokers? ICMarkets , is a great solution and are present in europe.
Hello friend4you ,

My ideas in green.
These users thanked the author Curioso for the post (total 2):
friend4you, ChuChu Rocket

xard777 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:52 pm Updated my charts slightly with an adjustment to the EMA and Candles display with the goal of simplifying the trading process.
Xard777
Hello Mr xard777,

In this version you have only 1EMA (on 010 called TrendLine and remove the PriceLine) and alert only on this one?

I think is a great idea and easier to us the alert and how we see on chart like your image.

Have a wonderful Sunday to you and all members, and preparing for one more busy week :)
These users thanked the author Curioso for the post (total 3):
boytoy, Jimmy, xiaobrave