Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:29 pm Being consistent is way better than being greedy. Don't be greedy.
GOLD - London Session... Check
Directional 15min Play - DOWN ARROW... Check
EMA Confirmation - Crossed Over... Check
Booked Pip$ - Check
Happy as a pig in shit - Check 📈🤑
What are you bringing to your next trading session? Me... I am bringing "House Money".
Remember, trading should be fun. If it’s not, explore other interests.
XARD777
HI xard

great work once more !
easier to use than ever, thank you !

i still have hesitations when taking position though :
when waiting on 15mn tf chart, do you prefer to follow longterm trend directions (4h min) or just take the 15mn tf arrow direction as granted and follow it ?
in other term, does the arrow color needs to be the same color of the background?)
Also, i noticed that a colored dot often appear just after EMA crossing, do you cut your trade at this moment while price looks like entering a range or just wait an opposite color candle or EMA crossing back ?

Finaly when price cross EMA do you need to watch 1mn TF to check sub direction or just wait 15mn candle to close (or maybe 2 or 3 candles to close)?

Thank you for your work which is realy amazing !
These users thanked the author SOLESHOE for the post:
Curioso

hi Gold Xard addicts :D

in this specific case, i would like to know how to behave (considering the down trend below day opening price, and the longt term uptrend indicated by wthe blue background) :

- enter position regarding pink dot in continuation of the down arrow ?
- wait for the price to cross EMA again before taking position ?

Thanks !
Attachments
These users thanked the author SOLESHOE for the post:
Curioso

SOLESHOE wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:33 pm hi Gold Xard addicts :D

in this specific case, i would like to know how to behave (considering the down trend below day opening price, and the longt term uptrend indicated by wthe blue background) :

- enter position regarding pink dot in continuation of the down arrow ?
- wait for the price to cross EMA again before taking position ?

Thanks !
I think i had my answer :
Exit position as soon as oposite color candle appears (followinf opposite arrow), then wait for EMA crossing too take opposite position.
Attachments

SOLESHOE wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:44 am I think i had my answer :
Exit position as soon as oposite color candle appears (followinf opposite arrow), then wait for EMA crossing too take opposite position.
Hello SOLESHOE,

Sorry do not reply at your request earlier, but it´s a very busy day and week and today is for my first day on NFP and it´s so amazing.
About your answer i catch your image and make my comment is you don´t mind.

Point #1. SemaArrowUp -> Identify the upper trend
Point #2. DailyOpen -> so we wait for candle above and alert upper on that
Point #3. First MiniDot -> then we wait for the 2nd it´s ideal upper on the DailyOpen
Point #4. Second MiniDot (Perfect EntryPoint) , but most important
Point #5. See the ADR, when is upper +15% BUY (or -15% SELL), but wait for the close candle, the background is on the color we want and when all conditions are meet (for example the Spike), and let's do it
Point #6. Stop when the close candle opposite appear

And on this position archive in your pocket +30pips, remember don´t be greedy and stay on the trend when it´s valid.

In your previous message the previous (post1295538701.html#p1295538701) Point #1. SemaArrowUp -> Identify the upper trend
Point #2. RedDot-> Identify the correction of the trend and we see that with Spike, candle color, and background (for ex:)
Point #3. DailyOpen -> so we wait for candle upper and alert upper on that, because you see on white, but if change the color for example to Green to BUY and Red for SELL understand better
Point #4. If we are looking for a trend BUY so we need the ADR +15% and 2nd dot and of course DailyOpen

I hope this help's you and another traders are struggling in this wonderfull strategy.
These users thanked the author Curioso for the post (total 4):
SOLESHOE, eduarescobar, Jimmy, xiaobrave

Updated my charts slightly with an adjustment to the EMA and Candles display with the goal of simplifying the trading process.
Will let you know how I get on next week.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 15):
Woodyz, SOLESHOE, thomdel, Curioso, satyafx, Skyold, stond, ODJ, Krunal Gajjar, Mickey Abi, fnz, Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket, dienone, LorenzoNexus
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world