Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Being consistent is way better than being greedy. Don't be greedy.
GOLD - London Session... Check
Directional 15min Play - DOWN ARROW... Check
EMA Confirmation - Crossed Over... Check
Booked Pip$ - Check
Happy as a pig in shit - Check 📈🤑
What are you bringing to your next trading session? Me... I am bringing "House Money".
Remember, trading should be fun. If it’s not, explore other interests.
XARD777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 10):
Curioso, maroka, knglerxst, Erebøs_X, Kev21, Skyold, SOLESHOE, Neroloft, ODJ, kvak
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:29 pm Being consistent is way better than being greedy. Don't be greedy.
GOLD - London Session... Check
Booked Pip$ - Check
Happy as a pig in shit - Check 📈🤑
What are you bringing to your next trading session? Me... I am bringing "House Money".
XARD777
Dear Xard,
I wanna to know how you can setup 3 chart on your screen? and i wanna fix candle body to small. I dont see function change candle body in your indicator.
XARD: Press Ctrl + M and select a total of 3 charts. Goto top Menu Window/Tile Horizontally. Now click on border button (bottom left of chart to remove borders (set from OFF to ON). Click on a chart and hit minus key (-) to reduce candles, hit plus key (+) to increase candle width. Enjoy!
These users thanked the author vzulaks for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, excellence

HappyRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hello, I'm new here, Just wanted to express my appreciation for all the hard work that has been done by @Xard777 & everyone else on this wonderful forum to make us all better traders. It's truly changed the way I trade for the better. I was wondering if the Index Entry indicator had any version that had options to change the color and width of the lines & if not could we possibly receive a version that does? :)

XARD: Here you are... Enjoy!
These users thanked the author Maxen845 for the post:
Ricstar_8

Today was a slow day... Don't be greedy.

GOLD - US Session... Check
Second Dot Rule - Off Pink 2nd Dot... Check
House Money - Double Trade... Check
Booked Pip$ - Check
Happy as a pig in shit - Fuck Yeah! 📈🤑
Bringing "House Money" to the table makes all the difference and boosts exponential growth.
XARD777

Quick recap: OK, Today I traded both UK & US sessions.
During the UK session I made single trades on GOLD earning just over 6%
This 6% I used as my "House Money" for use during the US trading session.
During the US session I WAITED!!! for ALL the boxes to be checked before taking a double trade on GOLD using my "House Money" from the earlier UK session. This paid out in cherries (Winner Winner Chicken Dinner) and I closed and walked away from the trading table to go do something else. TBH, It was a slow trading day.
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 8):
Curioso, Kev21, BeatlemaniaSA, Mickey Abi, Skyold, maroka, knglerxst, Erebøs_X
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:59 am This paid out in cherries (Winner Winner Chicken Dinner) and I closed and walked away from the trading table to go and do something else. TBH, It was a slow trading day.
Haha, I love this! :thumbup: :lol: Taking from the Market Makers :problem:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Curioso
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Maxen845 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:10 am Hello, I'm new here, Just wanted to express my appreciation for all the hard work that has been done by @Xard777 & everyone else on this wonderful forum to make us all better traders. It's truly changed the way I trade for the better. I was wondering if the Index Entry indicator had any version that had options to change the color and width of the lines & if not could we possibly receive a version that does? :)

XARD: Here you are... Enjoy!
Thanks Xard for this latest masterpiece. Could someone please explain to me what this XU-INDEX ENTRY.exe indicator actually shows us. Does it override some other indicator?