Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:11 am Quick Trade on DOW (WS30)... No need to be greedy.
Xard777
Hello Mr xard777,

Beautiful template, simple and very powerfull.

I have one question, for example on this template, we have 2 EMAs, but the first one is disable by default. But appear the alert when the two aligned or is possible alert when we selected one instead of two?

Is example sell entry
XARD: In this case Price crossed back over the EMA suggesting that the previous trend was still intact and active and had you taken a BUY continuation trade, you would now be looking to close said trade.
Attachments

xard777 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:11 am Quick Trade on DOW (WS30)... No need to be greedy.

Nice trade, spike up during red flag USD news. Could have been spike down also or do you trust the chart?

best M.
XARD: I was trading with House money made from earlier session with a stop loss set at the last white dot. In this type of scenario Price can push considerably higher but on this occasion it did not and I quickly pulled the plug and booked the Pip$.

Curioso wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:48 am Hello Mr xard777,

Beautiful template, simple and very powerfull.

I have one question, for example on this template, we have 2 EMAs, but the first one is disable by default. But appear the alert when the two aligned or is possible alert when we selected one instead of two?

Is example sell entry
XARD: In this case Price crossed back over the EMA suggesting that the previous trend was still intact and active and had you taken a BUY continuation trade, you would now be looking to close said trade.
I understand now the logic behind the ema, thank you very much Mr Xard for your explanation.
These users thanked the author Curioso for the post:
Mickey Abi

xard777 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:35 pm UPDATE: Latest Xard Universe version XU v010

Let’s delve into the Intra-day Trading Strategy for version XU v010:

1. Directional 15min Play:
◦ Objective: Focus on the last arrow on your chart.
◦ Action: Trade in the direction indicated by that arrow.

2. EMA Confirmation: Once we have established our trading direction, we WAIT!!! for the price to cross the Exponential Moving Average (EMA) line.
◦ This confirmation provides additional confidence and ensures that we are aligned with the ongoing trend.
◦ If price does not cross over the EMA and continue, it may indicate that the previous trend is still in play.

3. Visual Charts:
Stick to visual charts that align with your strategy (latest setup enclosed with Visual Charts).
Having clear, well-organized charts makes it easier to track your day-by-day plays and stay focused on your trading goals.

4. Second Dot Rule:
Always wait for a second dot before taking action.
Blue/Pink dots are particularly reliable.
You can even trade the smaller white dots within the Blue/Pink dot cycle.
◦ Notably, the move following the second dot often tends to be larger than the move that led to the formation of the first dot.

5. Trust Your Instincts:
When in doubt, trust your gut feeling. Don’t hesitate to exit a trade if needed. Remember, a win is a win.

6. Sessional Trades:
◦ JP225: Look for significant moves during the Asian session.
◦ GOLD: Focus on the London session.
◦ DOW: Trade during the US session.
◦ Keep in mind that even though the main move often occurs during the instrument’s designated session, price action can sometimes begin in a previous session or continue into the next session before culminating in the final move. Be aware of these nuances as you navigate the markets.

7.House Money: Use the profits earned from your first trading session as your “house money.” Think of it as your initial investment. By reinvesting these gains wisely, you can benefit from compound interest. Compound interest allows your capital to grow exponentially over time. As you continue trading during subsequent sessions, your “house money” can accumulate and potentially lead to substantial returns.

8.Keep It Simple: Trading doesn’t need to be complicated. Follow the trend, especially when the EMA line is crossed in the direction of the last arrow. Remember, your trading plan should not be overly complex. Simplicity often leads to better decision-making and consistent results.
Successful trading involves a combination of strategy, discipline, and adaptability. Best of luck with your XU v010 trades! 📈💹

As always, trading should be fun. If it’s not, explore other interests. Happy trading! 📈🤑
Enjoy!
XARD777

NB In this particular setup, the 15-minute charts are updated three times within each candle bar. This frequent refresh helps minimize redraws on live charts. However, it’s essential to consider other factors as well. For instance:
NEWS: Keep an eye on any significant news events that could impact the market.
EMA: If the EMA (Exponential Moving Average) line hasn’t crossed and continued, it suggests that the current trend might still be active and intact.
mt4 freezes when template loaded.

xard777 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:42 am RE MT4 Freezing:

Make a copy of your MT4 template & indicator folder and keep it safe.
Now look at removing stuff from the template & indicator folder that you no longer use.
Restart MT4 and it should work just fine.
Xard777
I tried deleting indicators until leaving these ones only and now it works but it goes extremely laggy, like 15 seconds freeze for right click to show and so.
If i delete the folder it works ok
Attachments

OK, People have said that they have success backing up their MT4 then deleting and reinstalling MT4.
With a fresh install it should work.

XU v010 runs sweet on my desktop computer (3 chart screen) and Surface Pro laptop (two chart screen) without any lag whatsoever.
On my desktop it runs on windows 11 pro and Linux Mint 21.3 Cinnamon and windows 11 pro on the Surface laptop.

If it still lags try removing the Spike indy from the sub-window.
Hope this helps
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post:
Mickey Abi
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:35 pm UPDATE: Latest Xard Universe version XU v010

Let’s delve into the Intra-day Trading Strategy for version XU v010:
Hello Xard.

This is a very good update.

I am currently testing it.
I will appreciate if we can have one that changes the candle colors only when it crosses the EMA in the direction of the BIG arrow.
Also, an email alert will be greatly appreciated in future updates.

Thanks a lot Chief
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mickey Abi for the post:
SOLESHOE

xard777 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:30 am OK, People have said that they have success backing up their MT4 then deleting and reinstalling MT4.
With a fresh install it should work.

XU v010 runs sweet on my desktop computer (3 chart screen) and Surface Pro laptop (two chart screen) without any lag whatsoever.
On my desktop it runs on windows 11 pro and Linux Mint 21.3 Cinnamon and windows 11 pro on the Surface laptop.

If it still lags try removing the Spike indy from the sub-window.
Hope this helps
Xard777
Helo sir thanks for you great system
Is possible to make template for small screen
Thanks