Re: Dax - DE40 �

vzulaks wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:51 am You're absolutely right about my current psychology. I'm experiencing FOMO, and I've been trying very hard to grasp your system, but I haven't mastered it yet. Surely, it's because my psychology lacks the patience to find reversal points or entry points. I noticed that you previously entered items on the M30 timeframe, typically with around 2 entries per day, is that correct?
Yes, that is correct. However, one needs to be flexible as things may come up that will require you to trade differently.

When I am working I trade the H1 as I will have time between clients to review the charts and place trades.

On the days I don't work I'll trade maybe the M30 and M15 because I'll be in front of the charts most of the day. The system works on all timeframes so decide which TF works best for you.

THEN, learn to WAIT...for the opportune moment. NO FOMO, NO STRESS, NO SPECULATION ;)
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: Dax - DE40 �

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:02 am Yes, that is correct. However, one needs to be flexible as things may come up that will require you to trade differently.

When I am working I trade the H1 as I will have time between clients to review the charts and place trades.

On the days I don't work I'll trade maybe the M30 and M15 because I'll be in front of the charts most of the day. The system works on all timeframes so decide which TF works best for you.

THEN, learn to WAIT...for the opportune moment. NO FOMO, NO STRESS, NO SPECULATION ;)
Thanks for sharing!
I want to aks. What is name of indicator extreme over brought in your chart? Under TDI indi

DownloadRe: Dax - DE40 🔥🔥🔥

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:01 am The DAX took its time but we finally got there :-D. Not a bad trade whilst I was busy teaching. Trading on the H1 during my busy teaching season ;)

2024-04-02_DE40.png
Firstly, I would like to thank BeatlemaniaSA, an amazing person. This is my setup, but I still use Windows 8.1; perhaps my font is corrupted. I combine Spike and TDI to filter pivot points and set up Zee as a trend to determine entry points. Firstly, I would like to thank BeatlemaniaSA, an amazing person. This is my setup, but I still use Windows 8.1; perhaps my font is corrupted. I combine Spike and TDI to filter pivot points and set up Zee as a trend to determine entry points.
These users thanked the author vzulaks for the post (total 3):
Starfish, ChuChu Rocket, BeatlemaniaSA