Re: Range and Renko Indicators for MT4

electrical999 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:21 pm Hi Mr Tools,

I would be grateful if you could have a look at the attached indicator - sometimes the 'current' candle does not show on the chart as you can see from images 1, 2, and 3. Image 4 shows an instance where the 'current' candle shows. I would be grateful for your assistance. Thanks in advance
Regards

Quick check any update Mr Tools, appreciate if you can help fix the issue? Thanks so much awaiting your good news.....

Shintsu49 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:29 am Hi Mr Tools,

in the Tipu Renko indicator there's a section called "Renko Mark" in which is possible to choose between brick mode and arrow mode. Is it possible to have both of them? Meaning having the arrows when brick mode is chosen.

Thanks and best regards!
Try, seems ok.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
TransparentTrader, Shintsu49, Mickey Abi, RodrigoRT7, talaate

kvak wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:13 am Renko Super Signals with Small and Major channels

Try...
Hello everybody,

would it be possible to add ribbons in the "Renko Super Signals" indicator just like in the "High and Low Channel indicator with Color Slope Signals" ?

Thanks in advance!
kvak wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:40 am High and Low Channel indicator with Color Slope Signals

This indicator plot two channels and plot ribbon between it.
Ribbon is colored by slope of channels or it cross.

Shintsu49 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:49 pm Hello everybody,

would it be possible to add ribbons in the "Renko Super Signals" indicator just like in the "High and Low Channel indicator with Color Slope Signals" ?

Thanks in advance!

Indicator what you quote is non-repaint.........Renko Super Signals is bad repainter, I think that this coloring is not much useful....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
RodrigoRT7, vvFish, Shintsu49