Re: The end of Forex-TSD.com: Death Watch

JohnnyRy wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:54 am SteveHopwoodForex is the forum that tried to steal my source codes in violation of their own rules. Moderators, SteveHopwood and tomele, kept removing my compiled files and posting demands for my source code. Again, their own forum prohibited their own conduct. Don't post anything there because they're likely stealing source codes so they can steal your copyright and sell your work online. I'm not surprised that old boy Stevo discriminates against Germans because he called me an "American Cowboy" as if that were an insult. :eh: Anyway, it's the only site from which I actually requested a permanent ban in order to protect myself.
Many boards are mainly inactive since years. My question was, why?
That hopp board also. Other websites just recombine old systems or sell things that look bad on your metatrader. Seems like all got a bloody nose. 70-80% loose money with cfds. Brokers with European regulation have to show it here on every page. Check the regulation on the state sites, registering a firm means nothing and FSA is not always the British regulator, in Seychelles they have also a FSA.
These users thanked the author friend4you for the post (total 2):
Starfish, JohnnyRy

friend4you wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:29 am [R]egistering a firm means nothing...
Amen to that. Take the U.S. for example. At first glance, CFTC regulations appear to be strict. However upon some more digging, we see that U.S. brokers have created their own special little entity to "enforce" those regulations--the NFA. The NFA is funded solely by brokers, and openly advertises the fact that it is "self-regulatory" on its website. In keeping with most things financial in the U.S., corruption ceases to be unlawful where it's officially legalized by law. Instead of a fox guarding the henhouse, we get a pack of foxes that um... :facepalm:
These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post:
Starfish
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002

when i first registered oanda i didnt put any money in the account
but they were calling me like some goblins
drooling on the voicemail
like hurry up and get your booty destroyed
sick
These users thanked the author Starfish for the post (total 2):
JohnnyRy, ChuChu Rocket
wef,un,cia,demoncrats - their plan
cut your childs sex parts off or abort them
make you eat bugs and drink sewage water
divide races because of "slavery, terrorism, crime"
cyberhack your grid firewalls and airplanes
biological attack and fake vaccine for emergency power
take away your free speech or fire arms because its "the cause of all problems"
they trying to use a nuclear war and debt to usher digital currency
all while the banks go bankrupt and you lose your retirement

Starfish wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:10 am when i first registered oanda i didnt put any money in the account
but they were calling me like some goblins
drooling on the voicemail
sick
I made good experiences with them. You could have smallest trades there like 0,0001 lots, small spreads, but that changed to the opposite. Read the website and pdfs. If you have less than about 2500 on your account, the spread is bigger.
These users thanked the author friend4you for the post:
Starfish

friend4you wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:35 pm Steve seems to block german IPs and my favorite boards mainly have old systems or mainly newbies.
That is crap lol why are they blocking german visitors....... steve is based in uk 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Either ways that's a shit go
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈