Re: What kind of music do you listen to during trading?

These users thanked the author REDntense for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, galaxy, Curioso
Tom Baldwin: “What separates the 1% from the other 99% is an enormous amount of effort. It's perseverance. You have to like doing it.”
Paul Tudor Jones: “Trading is a constant struggle between fear and greed.”
Larry Hite: “You don't need to be in every operation. “There is always another good opportunity in the market.”
Michael Marcus: “I don't care if I'm wrong or if I'm right. What matters to me is how much I win when I'm right and how much I lose when I'm wrong.”

These users thanked the author REDntense for the post:
SijjiN
Tom Baldwin: “What separates the 1% from the other 99% is an enormous amount of effort. It's perseverance. You have to like doing it.”
Larry Hite: “You don't need to be in every operation. “There is always another good opportunity in the market.”
Michael Marcus: “I don't care if I'm wrong or if I'm right. What matters to me is how much I win when I'm right and how much I lose when I'm wrong.”

These users thanked the author REDntense for the post:
Jimmy

Daily Trading Entry, Take 70% Profit
Attachments

Intraday Entry 2, 100% Take Profit
Attachments

REDntense wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:52 am Intraday Entry 2, 100% Take Profit
Hey I'm sorry I got the wrong forum

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:55 am Which music led you to the take profit? 😂
lol nirvana