Re: $100 Up Down V6 indicator

My dear Sir; I am sure that the mql5 account has been logged in, otherwise the indicators I purchased will not be displayed. v9 was downloaded before, only the target finder can not be downloaded, I can not understand many in China, I can only read the translation of the web page, I cannot contact the customer service, I just bought it on Saturday yesterday. May also be Saturday or Sunday, MT4 MQL5 does not support download, I will try again on Monday,

My dear Sir; I am sure that the mql5 account has been logged in, otherwise the indicators I purchased will not be displayed. v9 was downloaded before, only the target finder can not be downloaded, I can not understand many in China, I can only read the translation of the web page, I cannot contact the customer service, I just bought it on Saturday yesterday. May also be Saturday or Sunday, MT4 MQL5 does not support download, I will try again on Monday,

I am waiting for Guner Koca to develop MT5 and then buy MT5 in China's MT4 platform. MT4 is not stable in China, and both platforms MT4 and MT5 can be used in the later stage. At present, he is my holy grail of rapid profit, and other systems have been deleted, and the later stage is v9 and target finder

fibo7818 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:37 pm I am waiting for Guner Koca to develop MT5 and then buy MT5 in China's MT4 platform. MT4 is not stable in China, and both platforms MT4 and MT5 can be used in the later stage. At present, he is my holy grail of rapid profit, and other systems have been deleted, and the later stage is v9 and target finder
Contact me on mql5 .
i will send you a 1 mounth limited ex4 file .use it up to clearance your download from mql5.

guner wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:50 am sp 500
5m chart
last swing trigger is here..

guner wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:42 am sp 500
5m chart
up target

Guner, there are still unanswered questions about these trades.

1) Since each buy trade was was 1 lot size with your broker, can you tell us the drawdown you incurred for each individual trade and all 4 trades together when price was at that most recent swing low?

2) What broker are you using to place these demo/live trades?

3) I'm looking at the charts right now and it seems as if the SP500 on the M1 timeframe has yet to hit 5249, let alone breach the 5200 level. How long do you intend to keep holding on these trades, let alone put additional buy trades if you get more signals from Up Down V6/V9 if price continues to keep going down?
These users thanked the author TransparentTrader for the post:
moey_dw