Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

hanozox wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:03 am Has anyone been successful into converting Xard's strategy into MT5? I've been studying the concept and strategy for quite some time now but the problem is I use mt5 specifically for RRR order placer. I've tried doing the same on MT4 but with Xard's indicators, it lags and freezes. (Order placer is an EA). If so, have you tried using xard's plus ea on MT5? Just wondering if the results would be the same or if it will still freeze.

If you've been able to convert XARD's into mt5, pleaseee refer me to the person / coder who successfully did it. I'm happy to pay if needed. Thank you!

And XARD, Thank you so much for sharing your awesome system to us! Much love!
Hello hanozox,

Atention in lower timeframes, when we have a multiple pairs can make metatrader a little slower, and of course in a question of time freezes.

ferdybirdy wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:28 am Thank you very much I will start from the beginning and take some time this weekend.
Hello ferdybirdy,

Take your time, one suggestion, read and take notes, and is necessary come back on books and use an strategy tester to understand and the logic behind.

In this thread have a lot of information provided from wonderful people shared their knowledge.

Mr XARD777 , has a generous and brilliant mind , and share different setups to help us to improve your skills and archive gains every day in different instruments.
These users thanked the author Curioso for the post:
ferdybirdy

ffsss wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:31 am US30 spread is 150 points in td365?
You may not get your money back in the future. Also many bitcoin platforms vanished see Netflix dokumentations. Td365 only registered in Bahamas. Restrictions in your country help you. 83 % loose money with them. It is like gambling. Even if no one has problems now, that can change fast. Don't trust people you did not visit.
These users thanked the author friend4you for the post:
DaffyTaffy

Hello guys,

I see many of you have computer performance problems.

Your history of quotes is too big, or in more simple terms, your MT4 installation is too old.

To solve this problem, you can delete your history, or install a new MT4. You can delete your history in the data folder of your MT4, see the history folder (you will have subfolders here, choose the one that concerns you), you keep the folders, delete what's inside.

To install another MT4 :
You can run several MT4 with the same login/password in the same computer, when you are in the installation program of MT4 you just need to customize the folders (for exemple "Metatrader 4 Xard"). And don't forget to rename also your desktop shortcuts.

I give you here my personnal Xard template, i could help you. It is a very light one.

Xard, your system XU V007 is your best release. It can seriously change people lives. Thanks a bunch !
These users thanked the author LittleCaro for the post (total 9):
BeatlemaniaSA, Curioso, thomdel, DaffyTaffy, maroka, chris006, mrtools, Jimmy, Forexlearner