Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

maroka wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:37 pm Hi Mrtools and Kvak. Please can you make a bar histogram version of this indicator? Also, the MTF function isnt working for displaying lower timeframes on higher timeframe chart. Please can you upgrade the tool? Thanks.
No need adding the lower time frame function.. just the bar histogram will be enough.. so the code/indicator be as light as possible. Thanks.
Also, please let it alert/change colour at candle close. I notice it changes colour before candle close, and often it reverts back to the previous color at candle close. Thanks

maroka wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:58 pm No need adding the lower time frame function.. just the bar histogram will be enough.. so the code/indicator be as light as possible. Thanks.
Also, please let it alert/change colour at candle close. I notice it changes colour before candle close, and often it reverts back to the previous color at candle close. Thanks
Please explain how you want the coloring, seems backwards to me now, but that could just be me.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
kvak, maroka

maroka wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:37 pm Hi Mrtools and Kvak. Please can you make a bar histogram version of this indicator? Also, the MTF function isnt working for displaying lower timeframes on higher timeframe chart. Please can you upgrade the tool? Thanks.
Dont know if Mrtools working on this request, but I added entry/exit arrows and alerts to one of my stochastic histogram indicator
and posted it HERE
I think it is close to your version.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
maroka

Hi Mrtools, Kvak

This smoothed WPR indicator is not calculating correctly. For example, in the screenshot below:

Sub-window 1: Red indicator = default MT4 WPR indicator (144). Aqua indicator = 3 SMMA moving average applied to the WPR indicator

Sub-window 2: Red indicator = default MT4 WPR indicator (144). Aqua indicator = "WPR smoothed bt" indicator with 3 SMMA smoothing

I was expecting the WPR smoothed bt indicator (sub-window 2) to behave like the moving average in sub-window 1, but they are different. This happens also with other moving average methods -> EMA, SMA and LWMA. Can you please check the indicator to see what the issue might be?

Thanks

traderokey wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:21 pm Hi Mrtools, Kvak

This smoothed WPR indicator is not calculating correctly. For example, in the screenshot below:

Sub-window 1: Red indicator = default MT4 WPR indicator (144). Aqua indicator = 3 SMMA moving average applied to the WPR indicator

Sub-window 2: Red indicator = default MT4 WPR indicator (144). Aqua indicator = "WPR smoothed bt" indicator with 3 SMMA smoothing

I was expecting the WPR smoothed bt indicator (sub-window 2) to behave like the moving average in sub-window 1, but they are different. This happens also with other moving average methods -> EMA, SMA and LWMA. Can you please check the indicator to see what the issue might be?

Thanks

For me, look same... previous indicator plot only signal....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
traderokey