Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

friend4you wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:28 am Xard put much in one hl indicator. Maybe you deactivate some options like recalculating. Don't change pairs often. Open them without indicators or just the pair change indicator and some ma to see if there is a good trend. Right click on price table, you can remove all non open pairs there from list. On general mt4 settings, bars seen choose maybe 2000.
Hello friend4you,

Unfortunately, it is not supported by Microsoft anymore, but Windows 7 x64 it was working well with metatrader, OS consuming less resources, but continues stable in alternative a great solution is a Windows 10 LSTB or LTSC.
These users thanked the author Curioso for the post:
SOLESHOE

Curioso wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:11 pm Hello friend4you,

Unfortunately, it is not supported by Microsoft anymore, but Windows 7 x64 it was working well with metatrader, OS consuming less resources, but continues stable in alternative a great solution is a Windows 10 LSTB or LTSC.
You can run the terminal.exe directly on any newer Windows. I was talking about mt4 settings only, especially the indicators used. Don't use an old windows like 9, it's not secure. Xard uses normal ma and a bit changed indicators. I would use a basic setup with them and limited xard setup only on one chart. It brings no trust if indicators like tma repaint. My link here showed better free bands like atr. Volatility changes, therefore you can only see on non repainting indicators if settings fit low volatile pairs or times best.
These users thanked the author friend4you for the post:
Curioso

DownloadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

friend4you wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:41 pm You can run the terminal.exe directly on any newer Windows. I was talking about mt4 settings only, especially the indicators used. Don't use an old windows like 9, it's not secure. Xard uses normal ma and a bit changed indicators. I would use a basic setup with them and limited xard setup only on one chart. It brings no trust if indicators like tma repaint. My link here showed better free bands like atr. Volatility changes, therefore you can only see on non repainting indicators if settings fit low volatile pairs or times best.
i like that idea, but at this moment i only use the indicators xard provided on zip (using 004 and 007) in two installations different on MetaTrader 4 for a different proposes and pairs.

I know the concerns about repaint, but i can live with that, the important and the truly secret is understand the logic behind the zigzag and semas.

And the results in two accounts everyday are very inspiring and continue focus. Im testing today the version HL on template 007 for the first time, and appear less signals, but when appear and it´s according to the rules it´s case to say
Attachments

Curioso wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:41 am i like that idea, but at this moment i only use the indicators xard provided on zip (using 004 and 007) in two installations different on MetaTrader 4 for a different proposes and pairs.

I know the concerns about repaint, but i can live with that, the important and the truly secret is understand the logic behind the zigzag and semas.

And the results in two accounts everyday are very inspiring and continue focus. Im testing today the version HL on template 007 for the first time, and appear less signals, but when appear and it´s according to the rules it´s case to say
Hello I am fairly new to the group and I wanted to know if you could point out where I can find the rules for using V007. I have gone through the ATS video library but I could not find where the pdf is explaining how to use this indicator and the ATS videos are a little different from this version. Any help is greatly appreciated, just looking for some info on this new version and how it should be setup and used. Thank you.

ferdybirdy wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:21 am Hello I am fairly new to the group and I wanted to know if you could point out where I can find the rules for using V007. I have gone through the ATS video library but I could not find where the pdf is explaining how to use this indicator and the ATS videos are a little different from this version. Any help is greatly appreciated, just looking for some info on this new version and how it should be setup and used. Thank you.
Hello ferdybirdy,

I don´t use ATS on my setup, i only use XARD and on the post1294848283.html#p1294848283 there are a lot information useful, include PDF and the latest template.

Read with atention that post.

Has anyone been successful into converting Xard's strategy into MT5? I've been studying the concept and strategy for quite some time now but the problem is I use mt5 specifically for RRR order placer. I've tried doing the same on MT4 but with Xard's indicators, it lags and freezes. (Order placer is an EA). If so, have you tried using xard's plus ea on MT5? Just wondering if the results would be the same or if it will still freeze.

If you've been able to convert XARD's into mt5, pleaseee refer me to the person / coder who successfully did it. I'm happy to pay if needed. Thank you!

And XARD, Thank you so much for sharing your awesome system to us! Much love!
These users thanked the author hanozox for the post:
Curioso

ferdybirdy wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:21 am Hello I am fairly new to the group and I wanted to know if you could point out where I can find the rules for using V007. I have gone through the ATS video library but I could not find where the pdf is explaining how to use this indicator and the ATS videos are a little different from this version. Any help is greatly appreciated, just looking for some info on this new version and how it should be setup and used. Thank you.
Start on page 1, like everyone else.