Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

SOLESHOE wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:00 pm About PC Hardware Config to run XARD

Hi guys, what is the minimal config to run XARD ?

I am running it on dedicated Celeron(R) J4125 CPU @ 2.00GHz with 12 GB RAM / fiber internet connection / Windows 10
but when trading 1mn TF (and even 5mn), MT4 gets extremely slow most of the time, even deconnecting from broker (vantage international) and i don't know why cpu? gpu? ram ?) (i have tested other templates without xard on same situations which run smoothly on this same config).

has someone tested any other confs with windows or linux ?
any advice is welcome

Thx !
Hello SOLESHOE,

How many pairs open with XARD in M1?

Curioso wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:24 pm If you expriment remove the advanced-supply-... indicator happens the same perfomance issues?
i removed it with no visible effects, bit tried to reduce default 5000 candles to 2500 with a slight improvement.

Also, i am confused with XARD versions, the last version posted on the 1st page of this thread is V007 but i also found v78 posted a few weeks ago...
which one is the latest ?

SOLESHOE wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:35 pm i removed it with no visible effects, bit tried to reduce default 5000 candles to 2500 with a slight improvement.

Also, i am confused with XARD versions, the last version posted on the 1st page of this thread is V007 but i also found v78 posted a few weeks ago...
Perfect, the latest version is 0007 in the post #1 have the lastest update in this case on this date is V007
These users thanked the author Curioso for the post:
SOLESHOE

SOLESHOE wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:04 pm just one
Xard put much in one hl indicator. Maybe you deactivate some options like recalculating. Don't change pairs often. Open them without indicators or just the pair change indicator and some ma to see if there is a good trend. Right click on price table, you can remove all non open pairs there from list. On general mt4 settings, bars seen choose maybe 2000.
These users thanked the author friend4you for the post:
Curioso

SOLESHOE wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:35 pm i removed it with no visible effects, bit tried to reduce default 5000 candles to 2500 with a slight improvement.

Hello SOLESHOE,

Sorry i forgot the mention one thing, i don´t use at this moment but im using when that version has been released.
There are an indicator in that version, it´s a truly piece of art, the indicator VWAP help to identity the trend to..

And another question, yes, metatrader works very well on linux i don´t use because at this moment i have on same machine different installations.
These users thanked the author Curioso for the post:
SOLESHOE