Re: $100 Up Down V6 indicator

Dear Sir, the same computer, without changing the runtime environment, I purchased v9 and copying the indicator to another MT4 does not work, is the MQL4 market automatically tied to the account? Before, only the runtime environment is bound, the indicator can be copied to another MT4 from the same computer and continue to be used.
Attachments

fibo7818 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:58 pm Dear Sir, the same computer, without changing the runtime environment, I purchased v9 and copying the indicator to another MT4 does not work, is the MQL4 market automatically tied to the account? Before, only the runtime environment is bound, the indicator can be copied to another MT4 from the same computer and continue to be used.
See here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/307965#comment_11100054

Mainly the MQL5 purchase on the market is tied under your login account. One activation per system.
It won't work if you copy it from your indicators folder to the other MetaTrader instance as far as I know.

The same computer to install more than one MT4, the same operating environment, equivalent to a vps operating environment, the same environment should be able to run at the same time, otherwise the same computer to open more MT4 will need to be activated many times, and later activation code runs out, and should be re-purchased, the same computer to open more than one MT4.

There is enough activation no need to purchase again.
But downlad indicator to the second mt4 account sometimes problem.
it is confusing download to which account sometimes.
First try free demo downlad to second account.and understand how it is download it.
I have did thise before but dont understand the logic.
But download to second account at the end.