Re: Wave trend Oscillator coding

mrtools wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:53 am Went over the code again and code wise they are the same all I can figure out either it's the broker's feed difference or maybe the pine script ma's are figured a little differently, anyway just in case did the histogram mod you requested which IMHO was a nice idea.
Yeah, It's very minor when comparing the two. It's still an amazing conversion. I totally agree! Especially, when used with the higher time frame crosses. Thanks so much for adding the histogram. I appreciate you.
These users thanked the author andrewstone for the post:
mrtools
Yeshua is Lord

DownloadRe: Wave trend Oscillator coding

mrtools wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:53 am Went over the code again and code wise they are the same all I can figure out either it's the broker's feed difference or maybe the pine script ma's are figured a little differently, anyway just in case did the histogram mod you requested which IMHO was a nice idea.
Hello, Mr. Tools.. Do you know why the graphics is having an issuse? I wanted to ask for another favor. Could you turn this into a complete histogram like this on trading view? I have fallen in love with the green ma crossing above or below the mid line lol. If you could also allow color change for above and below mid level only on green ma. Sorry if this is asking for too much! You've already done enough.
Attachments
Yeshua is Lord

andrewstone wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:33 am Hello, Mr. Tools.. Do you know why the graphics is having an issuse? I wanted to ask for another favor. Could you turn this into a complete histogram like this on trading view? I have fallen in love with the green ma crossing above or below the mid line lol. If you could also allow color change for above and below mid level only on green ma. Sorry if this is asking for too much! You've already done enough.
Not sure if that is a mt5 issue or what it is, sometimes have to restart my mt5 and then it will work fine pretty much for the rest of the time, have to do more mt5 research on what that is about, a lot of times when I code an indicator it will first show similar to that, then when I restart mt5 it is fine, so don't know. On this version added a histogram multiplier. Don't know enough about trading view to code anything there, sorry!

ps) chart picture is with multiplier set at 4.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
andrewstone

mrtools wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:18 am Not sure if that is a mt5 issue or what it is, sometimes have to restart my mt5 and then it will work fine pretty much for the rest of the time, have to do more mt5 research on what that is about, a lot of times when I code an indicator it will first show similar to that, then when I restart mt5 it is fine, so don't know. On this version added a histogram multiplier. Don't know enough about trading view to code anything there, sorry!

ps) chart picture is with multiplier set at 4.
I figured that was the issue. The histogram is working and looking better now. You're talented and generous Mr. Tools. Thank you so much!
These users thanked the author andrewstone for the post:
mrtools
Yeshua is Lord