Re: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:20 am Added Kijun Sen slope to the alerts.
Good day MrTools,
Happy New Year!
I was wondering if you could possibly take off the "slope is flat" alarm from the Kijun Sen, please? So it only gives an alarm when Kijun slopes upward from a flat position, and downward, from a flat position.
I tried to do it myself it metaeditor, but it wouldn't open the indicator file. I'm not versed in coding, hence my hope that you wouldn't mind.
Your time and effort are much appreciated.
Thank you so much in advance.
Dmitry

thewealthlifters wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:50 pm Mr Tools,
Thanks for your great work here, Could you please check this attached indicator, it gives alert twice in the alert pop-up window when used in mtf, i want it to give alert once, i attached a picture with the highlighted problem . thanks
Hi all,

Does anyone know the name of the indicator that creates the red and green arrows at the top right of the chart?

Thanks in advance.

Dmitry wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:59 am Good day MrTools,
Happy New Year!
I was wondering if you could possibly take off the "slope is flat" alarm from the Kijun Sen, please? So it only gives an alarm when Kijun slopes upward from a flat position, and downward, from a flat position.
I tried to do it myself it metaeditor, but it wouldn't open the indicator file. I'm not versed in coding, hence my hope that you wouldn't mind.
Your time and effort are much appreciated.
Thank you so much in advance.
Dmitry
Hello, changed the Kijun alert to only reflect Kijun slope.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Dmitry, RodrigoRT7

Jimmy wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:23 pm An interesting indicator shared by Yuri in the []Trading Pullbacks System[/ur] topic is this Ichimoku Support and Resistance which can be used for short-term trend breaks and scalping.
Hmm this looks good
Looks better than the alligator setup
Attachments
Yeshua is coming back soon
Only the truth can make free

Watch out for the poison thoughts

galaxy wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:51 am Hmm this looks good
Looks better than the alligator setup
Yep! Those were the days we were trying to find a suitable indicator to somewhat replicate Meyney's breakout patterns 😋

I think there was an even better one than this. I'll do some digging.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
galaxy
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance