Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Curioso wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:19 pm Yesterday it is a very busy day about NFP
The DailyOpen is a reference of the current trend of day.

I share with an image with different point an i hope helps you to understand better.

1. The BigSemaArrowDown , identify the major trend is down, so we are looking to trends down, but because the dots, semas are changing every time and it´s topic in the start on journey it is a difficult sometimes learn.

2. Your 1st dot is a colored dot in this case are blue and has you see have an zigzag so we are looking the 2nd dot colored dot red. Rules of FirstInFirstOut

3. 1st dot cyan dot in opposite direction and then we wait

4. 2nd dot but it´s a potential entry, but why we don´t we enter on this position?
If your see with attention, see the candles are cyan an bellow the DailyOpen, in my personal option don´t have an express or volume to enter, so we wait

5.. See the cyan dot with zigzag but it´s not the colored dot whe are looking but a red only, then we wait.

Aditional indicator is very helpful is Painel1 when you see +20% enter on buy and you see -20% enter on sell

----------------------------

About your image, enter in colored dot and count 2nd dot according the DailyOpen. Just wait for the close candle and guarantee there none of dot when appear your valid signal

-----------------------------

Recommendation to read:
In post #1 there are an PDF compile all good information on this thread, and the latest version there are another PDF it is about market structure and entry setup compress explains a lot of this system.

In the last version of the xard version there are a powerfull pdf the complement.

The 2nd image are explain the logic of the dots and semas: attach/file/3482902

----------------------------
Regards to,

I have strugling in the past with this strategy, and i was about to give up to trade, until i have found a friend (he knows who he is ;) ) in this forum open my opens and motivate a lot to see an chart in different way. Very grateful
thank you thank you thank you a thousand times thank you
These users thanked the author Lenovo for the post:
Curioso

Lenovo wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:10 pm even if there was a large downward arrow, this one with the blue colored dot could have been done correctly, even if a little risky
considering the daily pull back
Try this if you accept my challenge.

Today that pair is close because is weekend, so change to BTCUSD only M15 not changing a TF. Wait for the colored dot in red and next wait the formation of 1st dot cyan and next when you see the 2nd dot above DailyOpen when the UNIVERSE send an alert in candle close enter with tp 100pip or if you want close that target on value make you happy.

Important:

Please, follow main trend! Previous posters showed mainly sideways. Most systems fail there. Don't think, now comes the big move, it can go slow sideways very long. Trade only pairs with good moves, use strength indicators for that. First move in Europe's morning may be a false move. Only trade in main trend direction, the thick ma or repainting tma or background colour were used for that!
Further good indicators here:
post1295391887.html#p1295391887
These users thanked the author friend4you for the post:
Curioso