Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

SijjiN wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:06 am Hi Guys,

Something interesting that I use and I believe could be useful for you too!

"The Breaker Blocks with Signals indicator aims to highlight a complete methodology based on breaker blocks.
Breakout signals between the price and breaker blocks are highlighted and premium/discount swing levels are included to provide potential take profit/stop loss levels.

This script also includes alerts for each signal highlighted.

USAGE
The Breaker Blocks with Signals indicator aims to provide users with a minimalistic display alongside optimal signals to be aware of for finding trade setups as shown below."

(c) LuxAlgo
i have added this breaker block indicator to my system. this is added more value in my system. thank you for sharing SijjiN <3 :thumbup:
These users thanked the author Guna369 for the post:
SijjiN

Hi there Beautiful People!

I've been playing around with the indicator "Oscar" and I decided to add 2x extra functions, that, for me, add a lot more sense and usability to this indicator.
MA Mode and MA Shift and making it Histogram.
Hope it will be useful for some of you here as it is for me as an aditional entry/exit confirmation Indi.

Enjoy !!

:D
These users thanked the author SijjiN for the post (total 9):
Woodyz, BeatlemaniaSA, josi, dmnik, Krunal Gajjar, talaate, Banzai, galaxy, maroka

Hi there Beautiful People!

For some time "maniacs" like me, I updated this little utility clock with some extra options.
So that "we" can control better the different times for next different timeframe candles.

Hope some of you can find use for this little tool as I do!
Enjoy!!
These users thanked the author SijjiN for the post (total 7):
TECHHDATE07, Mickey Abi, Guna369, Narutopips, dmnik, alex4x, maroka

SijjiN wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:43 pm Hi there Beautiful People!

For some time "maniacs" like me, I updated this little utility clock with some extra options.
So that "we" can control better the different times for next different timeframe candles.

Hope some of you can find use for this little tool as I do!
Enjoy!!
Thanks for all your contributions.
These users thanked the author TECHHDATE07 for the post (total 3):
SijjiN, galaxy, Guna369

LikeRe: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

SijjiN wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:06 am Hi Guys,

Something interesting that I use and I believe could be useful for you too!

"The Breaker Blocks with Signals indicator aims to highlight a complete methodology based on breaker blocks.
Breakout signals between the price and breaker blocks are highlighted and premium/discount swing levels are included to provide potential take profit/stop loss levels.

This script also includes alerts for each signal highlighted.

USAGE
The Breaker Blocks with Signals indicator aims to provide users with a minimalistic display alongside optimal signals to be aware of for finding trade setups as shown below."

(c) LuxAlgo
Attachments
This indicator works well .  I have  seen thins while using its already hitted TP 1 level. then giving another entry again goes to Tp 1 level.thank  you for sharing valuable indicators. This indicator works well . I have seen thins while using its already hitted TP 1 level. then giving another entry again goes to Tp 1 level.thank you for sharing valuable indicators.
These users thanked the author Guna369 for the post:
SijjiN