Re: Maui: Strange Happenings.

"To landgrab or not to landgrab, that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, Or to take arms against a sea of troubles And by opposing end them. To seize—to own, No more; and by a grab to say we end The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks That flesh is heir to: 'tis a consummation Devoutly to be wish’d. To grab, to hold; To hold, perchance to build—ay, there’s the rub: For in that hold of land what dreams may come, When we have shuffled off this mortal coil, Must give us pause—there’s the respect That makes calamity of so long life".
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 2):
Ogee, mrtools
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Re: Maui: Strange Happenings.

mrtools wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:34 pm Looks like around the 6.10 mark in this video Obiden was admitting there were people "on the ground since before the fires erupted". Sounds like they were planning this in advance. :sad:
Diabolical what is going on i cant get my head around it but theres just too many red flags on this one. Now the landlords are giving people the boot
These users thanked the author boytoy for the post (total 2):
mrtools, Chickenspicy

DislikeRe: Maui: Strange Happenings.

mrtools wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:49 pm Oprah & The Rock
Deplorable fucks imagine that Oprah and greedy ass Dwayne Johnson standing there asking for donations after our puppet president who is their best buddy is sending free money to God damn Ukraine.

And guess what? Oprah and The Rock those two ain't donating shit that's for sure.

I mean ugh Oprah say no more 🤮
These users thanked the author boytoy for the post:
Chickenspicy