Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:42 am Here is first version for tests. Simple version of 3x MA cross.
Feel free to ask adjustment what you want.

p.s. are you sure for your calculation : Tri-price(Triangular)=(Median+Open+1.5 Close)/3 ??
Thank you very much dear @kvak i will begin testing some ideas with this and share if they seem to be working. For the new price type yes I'm sure about calculation. Actually Tri-Price can be considered a variant of average price(HLCO/4) with more emphasis on C and less emphasis on H& L since median is HL/2. In a very volatile market like forex with many big wicks, big candles and Gaps, I think this type of price can reduce the noise and give us better insight into the market. I will be very happy and thankful if you add Tri-price to your price kit so that we can test it on every indicator. Best regards.
Think out of the box!

kvak wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:19 am This is quick version for test, diference from close price and risk 3 bands.
Hi Kvak! you all right?

Could you update the averages for this indicator and include the Rmas and Lambda please?

As I think we were unsuccessful with BB Stops with MTF, this is a great option in the form of an oscillator too.

for me, bb stops is one of the best trend followers on this forum

Thank you very much, once again :D

kvak wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:42 am Here is first version for tests. Simple version of 3x MA cross.
Feel free to ask adjustment what you want.

p.s. are you sure for your calculation : Tri-price(Triangular)=(Median+Open+1.5 Close)/3 ??
It is about making an HL band that follows the price closely by using Lambda. When the fast MA crosses both High and Low lines it is an enter or exit signal. Seems to be working but needs to be tested in live market. Regards.
Think out of the box!

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:53 am Hi Kvak! you all right?

Could you update the averages for this indicator and include the Rmas and Lambda please?

As I think we were unsuccessful with BB Stops with MTF, this is a great option in the form of an oscillator too.

for me, bb stops is one of the best trend followers on this forum

Thank you very much, once again :D
Hello, try this version...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 6):
RodrigoRT7, thomdel, Ricstar_8, josi, talaate, yoki