Re: $100 Up Down V6 indicator

guner wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:23 am minimum 500 bars processing use.maximum is depend to chart you look.
turn off alert.there is that option on alert.
load indicator again.turn of alert- select false.press ok.
make new template
no need renko chart to use with thise indicatos.
you stay late with renko..

I would disagree with your comments about the Renko charts. My two sample trades for US30 and US Oil show that your entries are merely different from those of candlestick charts.

Sometimes the signals show up earlier or later, and the exits show up earlier or later depending on price action. I would have to perform more trades to know for sure, but I think it comes down to a matter of personal preference.

Free free to chime in further with your own experience in using Renko charts.

then calibration for price characteristics.
c and c2 values are default set 1.8
increasing c value increase red line
increasing c2 value increase blue line.
last red abd blue lines top points makes equal.
like thise.
and left side on the upper line top ,draw horizantal line.and see the level number.
h=put thise level number
m=1
b=1 for up target
b=2 for down target
Attachments

@guner

A couple of questions:
1. Can you make Up Down V6 available for MT5?
2. Have you been thinking to offer it for a monthly fee on TradingView?
3. Sometimes I have a little difficulty understanding you and would therefore appreciate if we can minimize the language barrier, so do you currently use a translator such as DeepL?

Pikachu wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:51 pm @guner

A couple of questions:
1. Can you make Up Down V6 available for MT5?
2. Have you been thinking to offer it for a monthly fee on TradingView?
3. Sometimes I have a little difficulty understanding you and would therefore appreciate if we can minimize the language barrier, so do you currently use a translator such as DeepL?
i will code may be later for mt5.now i dont have time.because still a am trying to develop almost grail algo.
for tradingwiev i can not find a way to applicate there.can not contact with them.

guner wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:09 pm i will code may be later for mt5.now i dont have time.because still a am trying to develop almost grail algo.
for tradingwiev i can not find a way to applicate there.can not contact with them.
I agree with Pikachu. Sometimes it is very difficult to understand what you are saying due to the translation barrier.

What do you mean when you say you cannot "applicate" with TradingView and cannot contact them? There are tens of thousands of users on TradingView who upload freely open and protected scripts every single day without issue.

Do you require assistance from one of us in helping you get your Up Down scripts published onto TradingView for public viewing?