Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

Hello folks, new to this awesome forex-station. Its a treasure trove!! Thank you for your amazing generosity!!
I found this indicator "RSI-bands 1.03" and I think it gives really good Divergence signals.
However I cant find a version with Divergence.
Is there such an indicator and if not , perhaps Mr.Tools would be able to code it showing divergence on chart and/or indicator ??
Many thanks in advance.........
These users thanked the author PAWPUSS for the post (total 4):
mrtools, vvFish, Jimmy, maroka

PAWPUSS wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:37 pm Hello folks, new to this awesome forex-station. Its a treasure trove!! Thank you for your amazing generosity!!
I found this indicator "RSI-bands 1.03" and I think it gives really good Divergence signals.
Is there such an indicator and if not , perhaps Mr.Tools would be able to code it showing divergence on chart and/or indicator ??
Hi pawpuss,

Welcome to the forex-station family :). Why don't you go and do a deep dive in the RSI Indicators thread over RSI Indicators Thread

I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for and if not discover some other gems in there ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
boytoy
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

PAWPUSS wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:37 pm Hello folks, new to this awesome forex-station. Its a treasure trove!! Thank you for your amazing generosity!!
RSI Bollinger Bands with Divergences & 10x RSI Types

To me it needed updating badly and wasn't sure about any versions with divergence, so made this version with some more rsi methods and with divergence.

This version includes the following RSI options:
  • Cuttler's RSI
  • Trend Emphasized RSI
  • Ehlers Smoothed RSI
  • Harris RSI
  • RSI Laguerre
  • Rapid RSI
  • RSI (Original)
  • RSX
  • Slow RSI
  • RSI Wilder's DsEMA (Double Smoothed)
PS: For the template with Heiken Ashi APB from today's Daily Downloads, please see here: RSI Bollinger Bands Divergence template MT4.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 12):
RodrigoRT7, TransparentTrader, kvak, ParallelNative, Jimmy, josi, BeatlemaniaSA, Dego, 太虚一毫, maroka, ujtrader, alexm