Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

PAWPUSS wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:37 pm Hello folks, new to this awesome forex-station. Its a treasure trove!! Thank you for your amazing generosity!!
I found this indicator "RSI-bands 1.03" and I think it gives really good Divergence signals.
As Beatle said, a big, warm welcome to the trading family Paw. Really nice spotting there, and a big thank you for the suggestion on extending/re-coding this indicator 👍
mrtools wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:44 am To me it needed updating badly and wasn't sure about any versions with divergence, so made this version with some more rsi methods and with divergence.
Superb all-round indicator, thank you so much to both of you for testing and updating this important indicator. As Paw pointed out the default settings produces strong divergence signals and has now been added to our Divergence Indicator List.

For traders who would like to try it using a Dark Mode MT4 template, please try this setup which includes Heiken Ashi APB (Average Price Bars) on your 4 hour charts (any pair):
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 11):
kvak, BeatlemaniaSA, Krunal Gajjar, mrtools, Akela, alex4x, ParallelNative, RodrigoRT7, talaate, josi, ujtrader
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:55 pm As Beatle said, a big, warm welcome to the trading family Paw. Really nice spotting there, and a big thank you for the suggestion on extending/re-coding this indicator 👍

Superb all-round indicator, thank you so much to both of you for testing and updating this important indicator. As Paw pointed out the default settings produces strong divergence signals and has now been added to our Divergence Indicator List.

For traders who would like to try it using a Dark Mode MT4 template, please try the setup below on your 4 hour charts (any pair):
You keep producing charts like these Jimmy and we'll definitely be coming over to the Dark Side! :D :problem:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
galaxy, Jimmy, RodrigoRT7
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

GrowUpEveryDay wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:30 am Is there any simple RSI indicator that alerts on crossing last high and last low level? Just like divergence, but without confirmation from candle high and low.
alienfx i think made something similar with rsioma but idk
tampa wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:24 am Alien's Extraterrestrial Visual Systems DB
These users thanked the author galaxy for the post:
RodrigoRT7
Yeshua is coming back soon
Only the truth can make free

Watch out for the poison thoughts

AteszBatesz wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:52 am Hello
I have cheked this two indicator in the attachment. Unfortunately the MTF "Arrows OnNEWEST fucktion not working. Can somebody fix it?
Thank you very much!
Hello, I made this two new versions with updated code....test it.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 9):
RodrigoRT7, Steam1, Jimmy, AteszBatesz, josi, Krunal Gajjar, maroka, ParallelNative, Akela

DownloadRe: RSI Indicators for MT4

Hello Jimmy and Mr.Tools , thanks for the warm welcome.
Was away for a few days and returned to have a look and found you have recoded the RSI bands and added divergence.
Wow , thats incredible and I didnt expect it at all. Thank you very much. Really awesome of you !
I might be pushing my luck here but, any chance you can add vertical lines on the Red and Green exits/ending just like there is on the entry to red/green start/entry. I have found that using higher time frame than the chart , these can provide valuable signals when combined with SMA20/EMA34.
Once again , a huge thank you for responding to my earlier request !!!
Attachments