Re: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

Hi Mr Tools, how are you?

I had requested this conversion of Cora Wave from Trading view to MT4. but I believe that BB Stops has more potential. :D

the Cora Wave would be more due to my curiosity in combining it with the Half trend or the FTL Avgs.

post1295535162.html#p1295535162

tks a lot in advance, Mr Tools :D

Added the avgs and updated the code.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
RodrigoRT7, kvak, Krunal Gajjar, josi

mrtools wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:58 am Hi,

Added signal cross arrows and alerts about part 2 not sure how to do that, but if I figure it out will add something.
Hi! Mrtools may I ask you to transfer this indicator to the Meta Trader 5 platform: ! BBflat - sw avgs histo (mtf + alerts + arrows + fill).ex4 I studied the forum thread dedicated to MT5 indicators using Bollindger Bands and did not find anything like that there. Some of the charts I need are available only in MT5 and I will be very grateful for your help.

Hello dear @mrtools. This is Hodrick-Prescott channel indicator. To be honest I prefer it to BB. The upper and lower lines indeed work as support and resistance specially when they collide with horizontal S/R lines. That can provides us with better insight where the reversals are gonna happen. Could you give it a BTN, the option to display Label and where it should be placed please? I know ppl will ask for MTF soon:) so if possible give her the MTF function too. My deep gratitude in forward.

PS: I suggest all our Bollinger Band boys give it a shot, you may love it!
These users thanked the author ixion700 for the post (total 3):
vvFish, RodrigoRT7, Jimmy
Think out of the box!

ixion700 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:47 pm Hello dear @mrtools. This is Hodrick-Prescott channel indicator. To be honest I prefer it to BB. The upper and lower lines indeed work as support and resistance specially when they collide with horizontal S/R lines. That can provides us with better insight where the reversals are gonna happen. Could you give it a BTN, the option to display Label and where it should be placed please? I know ppl will ask for MTF soon:) so if possible give her the MTF function too. My deep gratitude in forward.

PS: I suggest all our Bollinger Band boys give it a shot, you may love it!
Coders can be asked to add stories to this indicator.
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post (total 3):
ixion700, mrtools, RodrigoRT7
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."