Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

ujtrader wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:14 am Oh, why on earth did you decide to give this away for free? I mean, who wouldn't want a system that potentially gives you at least 100 pips daily, right?😂
Because not everything in the world has to cost you something ;)

I do not lose anything nor am I any poorer by sharing it with the forex community that gave me so much. :D

All I ask is that you pay it forward and share it with family and friends so that they too may change their lives for the better! Share your knowledge and experience to help those around you.

Warmest regards,
Beatle 🪲
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 13):
ujtrader, Narutopips, Forexlearner, VespaTrader, wojtek, SijjiN, Shockr, thomdel, MIghtyElf, satyafx, Knight, Jedidiah, areteus1
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

ujtrader wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:54 am Haha, well said Beatle! I love the spirit. Thanks for the laugh and the reminder that generosity goes a long way. So I am already doing that. Keep spreading those good vibes, Beatle! 😄

Since you own it, would you grant permission to anyone who wishes to demonstrate live trading on YouTube using your system?
If that is how you would like to record and demonstrate your trading I have no problems with that.
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
ujtrader
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

ujtrader wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:54 am Haha, well said Beatle! I love the spirit. Thanks for the laugh and the reminder that generosity goes a long way. So that I am already doing that. Keep spreading those good vibes, Beatle! 😄

Since you own it, would you grant permission to anyone who wishes to demonstrate live trading on Youtube using your system?
Not cool to me. but its important you give credit to Beat during that youtube tutorial
These users thanked the author Narutopips for the post:
ujtrader
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.