Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

ODJ wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:47 pm It's quite unusual for a LIVE account...if it happened during the week in any of the trading sessions.
Weekends, YES.
Except for Cryptos, most Markets are closed (for RETAIL trading) at weekends.
They close @ US close on Friday, And re-open @ Tokyo open...I know it's usually 10pm UK time on Sunday.
I've noticed there's sometimes a GAP between Friday's close and when the market opens (Tokyo open).

Speak to your Broker.
And let's know what they say.
they told me that they are not responsible for the gaps also because it is visible they are on the 30 minute graph and not on the hourly one

Lenovo wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:00 pm they told me that they are not responsible for the gaps also because it is visible they are on the 30 minute graph and not on the hourly one
In that case, see how often it happens.
Try installing a different instance of Metatrader on a different computer.
See if it happens to both of them at the same time.
If it's only affecting one computer, it maybe a software issue on your machine.
Try re-installing Windows and\or Metatrader.
If it's happening to both of them at the same time, then, your Broker is lying to you.
It's coming from the Server side.
Perhaps they have a corrupted data-feed.

Or get your ISP (Internet Service Provider) to do a test on your line.
Perhaps it's dropping packets intermittently.

Try checking on Google if other users using the same Broker are having the same problem.
These users thanked the author ODJ for the post:
Lenovo

Curioso wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:54 am Im seen only first two episodes on season one. :(
Hola amigo,

I can't reply to PM but regarding your question:

I only use 13 EMA and 50 EMA the same as Xard777. The red one is a 200 SMA, I use it for general trend but better use Xard777 square dots. About the RSI is at default setting 14. You don't have to use it if don't want to as it is the same info that the 13 and 50 EMA gives you at the crossover.
These users thanked the author XYM for the post:
Curioso

XYM wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:56 am Hola amigo,

I can't reply to PM but regarding your question:

I only use 13 EMA and 50 EMA the same as Xard777. The red one is a 200 SMA, I use it for general trend but better use Xard777 square dots. About the RSI is at default setting 14. You don't have to use it if don't want to as it is the same info that the 13 and 50 EMA gives you at the crossover.
Hello XYM,

Thank you for your tips, Continue with the greatest results.

Have a nice weekend, who knows your account duplicate :)

chakweshad wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:53 pm Hello everyone, i tried to install the system and i got a blank template without any lines. How do i proceed? I use an HP evo i7 (mini).
Hello chakweshad ,

When you extract the folder respect the locations, and another tip if you have an mqlcache.dat delete and next refresh all the indicators on MetaTrader and next load the template as you need.

For the example XU-v007 copy this folder to Indicators folder
These users thanked the author Curioso for the post:
chakweshad

XYM wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:52 am I recommend to better trade futures on Ninjatrader, using same Xard777 methodology, better service, reliable data, and they treat you the same for buying 1 contract or 100 contracts. That way you are not trading against your broker.
I have a question, ninjatrader is a broker? Or a platform like mt4/mt5?
Do you not need to pay for using ninjatrader?