Re: Step Indicators for MT4

Step Relative Moving Average with On-chart Awesome Oscillator

Requested file.
Here is version with some calculation for filtering ( in this case 9 type of calculation). I use one my old indicator and replace average with Rmas.
Also is here onchart (AO) Awesome Oscillator for displaying.

EDIT: redownload indicator, i forget one line of code....sorry.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 10):
RodrigoRT7, thomdel, Nik123, Krunal Gajjar, Jimmy, josi, xard777, Ricstar_8, Akela, 太虚一毫

kvak wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:49 am Requested file.
Here is version with some calculation for filtering ( in this case 9 type of calculation). I use one my old indicator and replace average with Rmas.
Also is here onchart AO for displaying.

wow Kvak!! it was exactly how I imagined Step RMA + Filters would be. It was much better than I expected, I liked the AO add!

wow, I can only thank you for this indicator, I'm sure it will be very useful for the community.

thank you so much!!!
Attachments
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post:
Jimmy

Respected kvak,

If you find this useful for all users : Request you to Please Kindly Add the following to :--- " step one more average 2.31 BT "
1) Zones ***
2) Vertical Lines ( if possible )

These Zones / Vertical Lines feature is available in old non-button ver : Step One More Average 2.3 (zones lines alerts) ahtf Indicator.

Reason for request :
This will reduce 2 files in Indicators folder as we can delete older ver.
This will make the 2.31 Button ver indicator complete.

Thanks for you Time, Efforts, Kindness.
Thanks a Lot.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, RodrigoRT7

thomdel wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:19 pm Respected kvak,

If you find this useful for all users : Request you to Please Kindly Add the following to :--- " step one more average 2.31 BT "
1) Zones ***
2) Vertical Lines ( if possible )

These Zones / Vertical Lines feature is available in old non-button ver : Step One More Average 2.3 (zones lines alerts) ahtf Indicator.

Reason for request :
This will reduce 2 files in Indicators folder as we can delete older ver.
This will make the 2.31 Button ver indicator complete.

Thanks for you Time, Efforts, Kindness.
Thanks a Lot.
Hello, sorry I think, that I am not able make zones and lines clickable....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
thomdel

kvak wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:49 am Step Relative Moving Average with On-chart Awesome Oscillator

Requested file.

How are you Kvak, how are you?

This average is already incredible with Step RMA, but is there a possibility of including just the MTF?

It will make it even more functional.

Thank you very much, once again. :D
Attachments

kvak wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:49 am Step Relative Moving Average with On-chart Awesome Oscillator

Requested file.

Hello, here is MTF version for test, but I must delete about 20 menu option to make mtf working. Please verify if it working correctly.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫, mrtools, Krunal Gajjar, talaate, Jimmy, thomdel

mrtools wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:18 am Added all the averages hopefully it's close to the original, had to redo it.
Hi Mr Tools! How are you my friend?

Could you update the averages for this indicator and include the amazing Rmas and Lambda, please?

Avgs with ATR are always very welcome :D

Thank you very much, once again :D

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:48 am Hi Mr Tools! How are you my friend?

Could you update the averages for this indicator and include the amazing Rmas and Lambda, please?

Avgs with ATR are always very welcome :D

Thank you very much, once again :D
Hello,

Made this version that you can use either standard deviation or as atr based. The atr's used are the regular atr and kaufman adaptive atr. The standard deviation options include custom deviation with sample, custom without sample, standard error, and or ema deviation.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
RodrigoRT7, kvak, rudiarius, ParallelNative, Jimmy, thomdel, vvFish, Akela, 太虚一毫