Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Waka Waka EA

EA has a live track record with 4.5 years of stable trading with low drawdown:

Live performance

Waka Waka is the advanced grid system which already works on real accounts for years. Instead of fitting the system to reflect historical data (like most people do) it was designed to exploit existing market inefficiencies. Therefore it is not a simple "hit and miss" system which only survives by using grid. Instead it uses real market mechanics to its advantage to make profit

Supported currency pairs: AUDCAD, AUDNZD, NZDCAD

Recommended timeframe: M15

Features:
One Chart Setup: you only need one chart to trade all symbols
Multiple currency pairs support
Solid backtest and live performance
No need to adjust GMT
Very easy to use: just read 3 lines of instructions below
Much cheaper than available high-quality alternatives
How to install
The EA must be attached to ONLY one M15 chart, AUDCAD is recommended
If your broker uses a suffix (e.g. AUDCAD.a) you should update names in the Symbol parameter
Use recommended pairs only. You don't need .set files, all settings are stored internally in the EA
You need to give the EA access to the news list website and time server for news filter and time detection functionality to work correctly. Here is the link for the guide on how to do that (from 1:00 to 2:05)
Requirements
The EA is NOT sensitive to spread and slippage. But I advise using a good ECN broker
The EA should run on a VPS continuously
With only 1:30 leverage I advise not to use higher than low risk settings on a less than $6000 account, otherwise you might have problems with free margin. With 1:100 leverage it should be fine with up to significant risk setting on a $1000 account
MM & Risk settings
Allow Opening a new Grid - on/off opening of new grids. It does not affect the already open grids
Lot-sizing Method - select the lot sizing method according to the risk you want to take: Fixed Lots will use fixed lot size from the "Fixed lot" parameter, Dynamic Lots will use 'Dynamic Lot' parameter, Deposit load will calculate lots based on deposit load%, and 4 predefined presets will calculate risk automatically for you
Fixed Lot - fixed trading lot for the initial trade.
Dynamic Lot (Balance/Equity based) - balance/equity to be used per 0.01 lot
Deposit Load % - % of the deposit that will be totally used to open the initial trade
Maximum Lot - max allowed trading lot
Maximum Spread, in pips - maximal allowed spread
Maximum Slippage for a non-ECN acc, in pips - max allowed slippage
Maximum Symbols at a time - max allowed number of symbols that can be opened at the same time
Allow Hedging - allow opening multi-directional trades on the same symbol
Allow Trading on Holidays - on/off Christmas/New Year trading filter
Allow to Buy/Sell - on/off Buy/Sell trades
Maximum Drawdown Percent - if current floating drawdown exceeds the specified % the EA will close open positions
Strategy

Symbols - symbols separated by comma (custom if empty)
Bollinger Bands Period - period of BB used to calculate the upper/lower levels
RSI Period - period of RSI used to filtering out trades with small potential.
Maximum RSI Value - value for the RSI filter
TakeProfit for Initial Trade, in pips - take profit for the initial trade (if no grid trades opened)
TakeProfit for Grid, in pips (weighted if zero) - take-profit for the grid. If zero, then TP is weighted, i.e. it is equal to TP of the initial order in money (not in pips!)
StopLoss for Grid, in pips (1000 pips if zero) - stop-loss for the initial/grid trades
Hide StopLoss - on/off stop-loss hiding
Grid settings

Trade Distance - min. step in pips between grid(averaging) trades
Smart Distance - auto- adjusts the trade distance depending on market volatility
2nd Trade Multiplier - multiplier for the 2nd trade
3rd-5th Trade Multiplier - multiplier for the 3rd-5th trades
6th- Trade Multiplier - multiplier for the 6th-.... trades
Maximum Trades - max number of grid(averaging) trades
Others
Trade Comment - comment for orders
UID (0...9) - unique EA instance number. Usually no need to change it
ShowPanel - on/off Info-panel
These users thanked the author SijjiN for the post (total 5):
dmnik, lukgoku, maroka, Guna369, galaxy

lukgoku wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:46 am Hi SijjiN,

i upload this EA but after 1 hour nothing happens....bha!
if I enable manual trading, the green buy and red sell buttons appear,
if I press buy it doesn't buy and if I press sell nothing, I can only select the pair

Expert say that Trading is disabled but i check "Allow live trading" in Common properties

Thx
The EA appears to be for sale and for demo download on the MQL5 Market. Demo versions are generally limited to 30 days and legally restricted to the Market customer's account. This might be something to research before attempting to share such software with others. If this one is a remake of the same trading logic, perhaps name it something else other than Waka Waka.

The posted screenshot also appears to be implementing a triangular arbitrage strategy. I saw this go horrible for another trader with a 200,000 USD account who eventually faced a broker-dealer's clawback of funds and account termination. Check your broker-dealers trading agreement terms accordingly.

I'm not the internet police. This is just some friendly advice. ;)
These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post (total 3):
simon_n3z, lukgoku, galaxy
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002

lukgoku wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:46 am Hi SijjiN,

i upload this EA but after 1 hour nothing happens....bha!
if I enable manual trading, the green buy and red sell buttons appear,
if I press buy it doesn't buy and if I press sell nothing, I can only select the pair

Expert say that Trading is disabled but I check "Allow live trading" in Common properties

Thx
Sorry about that Buddy,

No way at this moment to test it myself as the market is closed.

If it stopped working for some reason, I really don't know.
That is an hacked version of the Robot/Algo/EA as one can see from the name of the file.

Peace!
These users thanked the author SijjiN for the post (total 2):
simon_n3z, lukgoku

JohnnyRy wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:13 am The EA appears to be for sale and for demo download on the MQL5 Market. Demo versions are generally limited to 30 days and legally restricted to the Market customer's account. This might be something to research before attempting to share such software with others. If this one is a remake of the same trading logic, perhaps name it something else other than Waka Waka.

The posted screenshot also appears to be implementing a triangular arbitrage strategy. I saw this go horrible for another trader with a 200,000 USD account who eventually faced a broker-dealer's clawback of funds and account termination. Check your broker-dealers trading agreement terms accordingly.

I'm not the internet police. This is just some friendly advice. ;)
Hi there JohnnyRy ,

Just as a sidenote,
I believe that if someone decide to use real money ( much more, the amount you specify ) on an EA / Algo / ROBOT without any testing or knowledge of what is doing, just my humble opinion, but that is pretty dumb and idiotic.

( Algos / EA or Robots, should only be used for entertaining proposes and testing DEMO ACCOUNTS !! )
THERE IS NO ALGO / EA / ROBOT that is consistent or even randomly profitable for even as little as a consecutive month!
If that was the case everyone would be millionaires!
EA / ROBOT / Algos that are accessible to normal Joe/ human, are complete SCAMS to take money from Greedy people!

To build an working Algo /ROBOT/ EA, you need Quant Scientists and Mathematicians, not to talk about the millions in investment on the Team to develop such EA / ALGO / ROBOT , and anyway they are completely out of normal people league!
There is very few people in the World capable of that.

Anyway, I should have not shared it, my bad :eh: , as I should knew that people would had the wrong idea about it.
It was the first Algo I shared here and it will be last one.

Peace!

:hug:
These users thanked the author SijjiN for the post (total 4):
JohnnyRy, lukgoku, Narutopips, galaxy

SijjiN wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:23 am completely out of normal people league!
Whoa... Hey, how did you know? You just described me. :facepalm: :Rofl:

:hug:
These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post:
SijjiN
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002