Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

Hello guys,

Can I ask you guys question regarding money management, those who make 10, 20, 30% per day - How much do you risk or how do you deal with it please? If price don't move to your favour you will blow account ? Is it like 10$ deposit and you 1:1000 and just risk all till 100$ - sorry I m bit confuse.

Hope to get some answer. thanks

rogeryrogery wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:27 am Hello guys,

Can I ask you guys question regarding money management, those who make 10, 20, 30% per day - How much do you risk or how do you deal with it please? If price don't move to your favour you will blow account ? Is it like 10$ deposit and you 1:1000 and just risk all till 100$ - sorry I m bit confuse.

Hope to get some answer. thanks
I employ a risk-reward ratio of 1:3, meaning I aim to gain three times what I risk on a trade. With a conservative 2% risk per trade, I target a monthly return of 15-20%, which might sound sluggish to some, but remember slow and steady wins the race.

Let's break it down further. If we consider a scenario where I win 3 out of every 10 trades:

For each trade, I'm risking 20 pips to potentially gain 60 pips. So, when I win:

Winning Trades:
3 winning trades * 60 pips (target) = 180 pips gained
On the flip side, when I lose:

Losing Trades:
7 losing trades * 20 pips (risk) = 140 pips lost
The net outcome would be a profit of 40 pips over 10 trades.

This strategy might not deliver lightning-fast returns, but it offers stability and consistency, which are crucial for long-term success in trading.
Attachments
These users thanked the author ujtrader for the post (total 5):
pantera, satyafx, MarVas, rogeryrogery, maroka

rogeryrogery wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:20 am Took my first trade today using BEAST V5 - I am not sure what's better way to aliegn higher time frame with lower, I am always double minded on that. Hope some one can explain better but here is trade I took. H4 shows downtrend, and took trade on M30 hold it for few mins and chicken out. :)
You're on the right track what you're doing aligns with the current market trends. This approach is consistent with trend trading. However, if you aim to maximize your profits, consider studying supply and demand patterns. They can provide insight into where the price might end up moving in a particular direction

Drop Base Rally
Rally Base Drop
Rally Base Rally
Drop Base Drop

YouTube offers plenty of valuable resources on these patterns. Once you've familiarized yourself with the patterns, you can consider taking more aggressive entries in the direction of the trend or entering trades after confirming signals from this system. Additionally, price action traders often look for divergences when employing these methods.

rogeryrogery wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:27 am Can I ask you guys a question regarding money management, For those who make 10, 20, or 30% per day - How much do you risk and how do you deal with it, please? If the price doesn't move in your favour will you blow the account? Is it a $10 deposit and you 1:1000 and risk all till $100 - sorry I'm a bit confused.

Hope to get some answer. Thanks.
Hi Rogeryrogery,

I am less structured than our friend UJtrader. My accounts are at 1:200. Yes, sometimes I play with $100 real accounts for testing. But I am getting consistently over 10% per day at the moment with most account sizes I am trading. Yesterday was a really bad day for me and I had a 9.75% loss. Today, I have closed all my AUS200 trades and am at a positive 10.98% before HK50 opens. I am pretty active - sit in front of the screen, focus while choosing entries, and wait for the movement of protective stops to break even. Then I scale into the direction of the trade which increases my profit. It is not magic, nor unattainable. But I have been doing this for a while and have learnt from the mighty XARD, XXXX, and Beattle.

I hope this helps
Don't settle with hitting your Goal - Aim to Smash It!!! - XARD777

rogeryrogery wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:20 am Took my first trade today using BEAST V5 - I am not sure what's better way to aliegn higher time frame with lower, I am always double minded on that. Hope some one can explain better but here is trade I took. H4 shows downtrend, and took trade on M30 hold it for few mins and chicken out. :)
testing with EURUSD m30 m1
as per my system , it will go up and where i marked zone level ..
check and if its good , test
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi