Re: Trend Direction Force Index Indicators MT4

moey_dw wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:06 pm Mrtools please forgive my absence I just recovered from one of the wildest bouts of poisoning thanks to off mayonnaise I had at a small eatery in downtown KCMO Kansas city....... 🤒 🤒 🤒 I have never experience anything like it please be wary dining at KC mac & co!! Im now here agains & miss u all guys...........

I also love this new TV TDFI because it is now fixed & just works straight outta the box with all averages now 😍 😍 😍

Check this out on Daily chart its a huge winner I just reduced smoothing settings to 2 & period to 14.......... what you think!!! A bit more snappy!!
MRTOOLS Trend Direction Force Index Tradingview to MT4 version.png
Thanks, hope you are feeling better.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
moey_dw

mrtools wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:51 am Trend Direction Force Index TradingView (alternate) Oscillator version

Prices are working in this version, would love to continue development, just waiting on verification it is the same as or close to the Trading View version. To help filter the signals somewhat added a force period setting, seems to help a little bit.
Hi Mr Tools! all good? another early morning idea BR. This indicator was very interesting and is a variation of our Top 10 indicators (which are already much more than 10)

Could you just include the MTF and Reg MAs with Lambda please?

Once again, a big thank you!!
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post (total 3):
moey_dw, Jimmy, boytoy

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:34 pm Hi Mr Tools! all good? another early morning idea BR. This indicator was very interesting and is a variation of our Top 10 indicators (which are already much more than 10)

Could you just include the MTF and Reg MAs with Lambda please?

Once again, a big thank you!!
Trend Direction Force Index TradingView (alternate) Oscillator version + MTF & Regular MA's

Mtf and reg ma's added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
TransparentTrader, RodrigoRT7, Jimmy, ixion700, global, Akela, boytoy, thomdel, josi, SijjiN

mrtools wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:35 am Mtf and reg ma's added.
RodrigoRT7 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:16 am Thank you so much for this gem, Mrtools!
Rmas help a lot in smoothing and filtering the indicator!

Excellent idea from you and Moey. :D

Thank you so much again
Very neat ideas put together by everyone, thank you Rodrigo & Mrtools.

This new TDFI project is starting to shine and I think this new one might even overtake and become the preferred TDFI over the traditional one as it seems to have more entry points, easier to read/look at and just a tad more customizable especially with the new RMA's added. Lots of MA Filters too.

Really nice team work 👌

Default settings are good for conservative traders. GBPJPY H1 chart the indicator highlighted choppy conditions nicely.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 6):
Mickey Abi, ixion700, RodrigoRT7, TransparentTrader, mrtools, boytoy
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

and a big thank you to our friend moey_dw who found this gem, I really think it has everything to surpass the original TDFI.

For those who haven't seen the other post I made, the indicator on the graph is a Filtered Rma.

The settings on the chart are the default, but at M30 + H1 + H4.
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post (total 5):
Akela, Jimmy, boytoy, SijjiN, mrtools

mrtools wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:35 am Trend Direction Force Index TradingView (alternate) Oscillator version + MTF & Regular MA's

Mtf and reg ma's added.
When I was just about to do away with sub-window indicators, then this came along as a pretty awesome filter..
Is it possible to add divergence.. let's see if it can tell more story about the market.
Thanks and well-done to the whole team.
These users thanked the author Mickey Abi for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, mrtools, RodrigoRT7

Mickey Abi wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:33 am When I was just about to do away with sub-window indicators, then this came along as a pretty awesome filter..
Is it possible to add divergence.. let's see if it can tell more story about the market.
Thanks and well-done to the whole team.
Added divergence.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
SijjiN, josi, Mickey Abi, RodrigoRT7, Jimmy, ixion700, rpm777