Re: Coding Help

andrei-1 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:18 am And thank you.
Hi.
Wishing all is good.
I have been using this indi for quite a while and found it useful in helping to gauge exhaustion.
As I use the indi on M15, I often find that, if I take reading from standard H4 block, the ADR readings of Asian market are never close to exhaustion, as it comes right next to a high-volume US market.

Wouldn't it be great if the user get to define the time block instead of the standard pre-defined timeframes.
It will be even more wonderful if one can have the readings which are relative to the markets when the reading was taken ..... (sorry, i may be confusing in this last bit, I hope figure 3 can explain better than my clumsy wording).

Thank you very much.

DownloadRe: Coding Help

pin12 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:58 pm Hello

Could a programmer modify the indicator NADARAYA ENVELOPE so that it is continually updated in the graphic please?
Thanks ..
Hi, Thanks for the sharing,
If possible please add two arrow in this indicator.

Please add sell arrow if candle 1 close above upper (RED) Line.
Please add Buy arrow if candle 1 close below lower (GREEN) Line.
Attachments

pin12 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:59 am BUY AND SELL AT THE SAME PRICE SCRIPT

I would like to find a script that opens a BUY and a Sell at the same price.

I found this but it doesn't work.

One of the master programmers could check this script to see if it can be repaired.

I just need to open a BUY and a SELL at exactly the same price, without stop loss or take profit. Only Buy and Sell at the same price.
It's an EA just tested and it opened a buy and sell.
Attachments
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
pin12, talaate

I am trying to get a simple change (I'm a non-coder) to increase the size of the ray on the bottom indi that I am testing.
This is the bit of code I think it is and I wanted to be able to change it to a wider ray rather than the thin one on the illustration bottom indi.
ObjectSet(Rem,OBJPROP_DEVIATION,STD_widthH);
ObjectSet(Rem,OBJPROP_COLOR,col);
ObjectSet(Rem,OBJPROP_RAY,RayH);

Many thanks if it is easy - if not, ignore this as I am definitely not a coder.
TEAMTRADER
Attachments