Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Ok, it's already piled up again, so I'm passing it on as it is. No more time for this project!!! like it and enjoy it..........
!!!!!You need BEMA.ex4 in indicator folder!!I know I'm lazy!!I am attaching
!For the picture Setting!!yellow line is not set!!other pairs, for example (eur usd M5 need set 0.002) this needs to be changed-----(Gold M5 need 7) etc.....here is- 2x extreme set....
Enjoy friends

post1295533796.html#p1295533796
Attachments
These users thanked the author Pucmola for the post:
TransparentTrader
learn to use the indicator first, then trade...
Betyx

Pucmola wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:50 am Ok, it's already piled up again, so I'm passing it on as it is. No more time for this project!!! like it and enjoy it..........
!!!!!You need BEMA.ex4 in indicator folder!!I know I'm lazy!!I am attaching
!For the picture Setting!!yellow line is not set!!other pairs, for example (eur usd M5 need set 0.002) this needs to be changed-----(Gold M5 need 7) etc.....here is- 2x extreme set....
Enjoy friends

post1295533796.html#p1295533796

Awesome, can't wait to test it out. Would you have more time in the future to work on this project further?

With the potential it has, I'm hoping you can transform this into something better as you've clearly shown your programming prowess here before.

TransparentTrader wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:48 am Awesome, can't wait to test it out. Would you have more time in the future to work on this project further?

With the potential it has, I'm hoping you can transform this into something better as you've clearly shown your programming prowess here before.
I would never allow myself to call myself a programmer. It is made of only one indicator, without filters, levels, volumes - that is, without logic. Maybe when there is time, it will get an update - that is, if someone uses it.
I like, for example...things like this that show you the future...I highlighted them with red lines (only some) (see picture)..................... ............................
I'm testing new things on a couple of PCs and this caught my eye on one of them... an upcoming pump on EURUSD H1 and an unfilled order... ST is a bear and ignores pointless reversals, but it's fast on a confirmed change so we'll see how it ends
Attachments
Betyx

Pucmola wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:56 am I would never allow myself to call myself a programmer. It is made of only one indicator, without filters, levels, volumes - that is, without logic. Maybe when there is time, it will get an update - that is, if someone uses it.
I like, for example...things like this that show you the future...I highlighted them with red lines (only some) (see picture)..................... ............................
I'm testing new things on a couple of PCs and this caught my eye on one of them... an upcoming pump on EURUSD H1 and an unfilled order... ST is a bear and ignores pointless reversals, but it's fast on a confirmed change so we'll see how it ends
Trust me when I say I'll be using your latest creation. Hopefully I can make it worth your while to eventually update it!

So I'm back at the test PCs... what the day has given us today... We'll throw away all forex knowledge, price action and turn ourselves into a peasant.... so what will only the indicator tell us...

we have 2 unconfirmed points that he must achieve! Which one will be first? blue dot pump....
Same on Gold... 3 points not reached...Which one will be reached first? Do not pay attention to the separate windows - different calculations are tested there with the same parameters...
Attachments
Betyx