Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

From time to time make a copy of your indicators and templates folders in MT4 and place them somewhere safe (back up to the cloud as well).
Now look at reducing the contents of both folders by half then reboot MT4. It should now run sweet.
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 4):
stond, Mickey Abi, Lenovo, LorenzoNexus
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Not really been trading today, however, you can easily see the direction of trading during both UK and US sessions.
We had a pullback during the UK session and we can see the continuation move play out during the US session.
If you are still unsure then simply watch the market play out live for a week or two to get your bearings.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 10):
ODJ, stond, Spazmus, Lenovo, maroka, Kev21, Musashi, Curioso, LorenzoNexus, Gejza
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:49 pm If you downloaded XU v007-Setup from this post... post1295533652.html#p1295533652

You can use this additional template.
Xard777
Hi Xard777, I really appreciate all the knowledge you have shared, Forex-station is one of the best sites with amazing people here. I did learn alot from everyone here. I have been lurking on this site reading whatever has been shared. Is there a way to plot horizontal lines on these 2 indis you shared. Please if you can add an option to display price at those horizontal lines as well.. Thank you for all your help.

XARD: I will do it mid week, a bit busy just now.

XYM wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:49 am Hi Xard,

I just want to say thanks, I finally understood directional play. Even with this shitty template made some pips today on Gold as I was lazy to trade on laptop with your template.

👌🏻Screenshot_2024-02-05-15-42-17-814_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.jpgScreenshot_2024-02-05-15-42-56-624_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.jpg
hi please explain how you gauge directional play. tia
"That which is, already has been; that which is to be, already has been;"