Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Off Topic... Looking for a magazine or book to read (for FREE with option to download).
Easy to use on your mobile phone or desktop pc.
ICYMI search Pirate Bay (VPN needed) for 'Kindle ebooks' or 'Kindle library' to see a couple of downloads of Gb size so several thousand books.

Also, the best ebook reader app I've found for tablets and phones that I use every day is ReadEra

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... dera&pli=1

(not sure if allowed to post links here, normally only allowed in Traders Lounge)
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 3):
xard777, Curioso, maroka

Once again we are at the start of the busy months Feb, Mar and Apr where we make our bread and butter.
Some of us trade Currencies, Commodities and Indices. For me it is the latter two and I hone them down to Gold and the Dow.
I tend to sleep through the Asian session and trade both the London and US sessions.
I keep an eye on breakouts forming off the Asian sessions as well as main moves off the turning points (Red/Green Arrows).
Everything is visually color coordinated to make it easier to see especially when the markets are running fast during the news intervals.
Don't sweat the fast moves, step back and look from outside the goldfish bowl... patience... WAIT!!!
You will see it all unfold in real time and the color candles will match the move.
Xard777
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:49 am Once again we are at the start of the busy months Feb, Mar and Apr where we make our bread and butter.
Some of us trade Currencies, Commodities and Indices. For me it is the latter two and I hone them down to Gold and the Dow.
I tend to sleep through the Asian session and trade both the London and US sessions.
I keep an eye on breakouts forming off the Asian sessions as well as main moves off the turning points (Red/Green Arrows).
Everything is visually color coordinated to make it easier to see especially when the markets are running fast during the news intervals.
Don't sweat the fast moves, step back and look from outside the goldfish bowl... patience... WAIT!!!
You will see it all unfold in real time and the color candles will match the move.
Xard777

Looks like the background color change is based on the arrows and the pink/blue dots?

xard777 wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:49 am Once again we are at the start of the busy months Feb, Mar and Apr where we make our bread and butter.
Xard777
Thanks for this template, the simplicity to trigger an position has perfect :)
These users thanked the author Curioso for the post:
LorenzoNexus

Xard777
Thanks you could write some positions at the end of the day as you used to do to better understand the errors, thanks again, always very kind

If you downloaded XU v007-Setup from this post... post1295533652.html#p1295533652

You can use this additional template.
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 9):
stond, Spazmus, morningwood, mate, Musashi, LorenzoNexus, dangvo, Erebøs_X, Curioso
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world