Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

josi wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:09 pm Hmmh,
of course, it depends on your inputs but these signals don't seem to make a lot of sense
(much better: candle breaks the outer-boundaries and then reverses back into the channel - especially for sideways markets - which we have about 2 thirds of the time)
just saying....
is this way??
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 2):
josi, Striker
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

DownloadRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello, I was trying to find here but unable, so I would like to ask where can I find a Relative vigor index with the arrows in a separate window, without the arrows being displayed on chart. I have this kind of indicator, but I would like for arrows to be visible in that small separate window instead of main chart, so if any of you can help to change this I would appreciate that, thank you ☺️

MS22 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:58 am Hello, I was trying to find here but unable, so I would like to ask where can I find a Relative vigor index with the arrows in a separate window, without the arrows being displayed on chart. I have this kind of indicator, but I would like for arrows to be visible in that small separate window instead of main chart, so if any of you can help to change this I would appreciate that, thank you ☺️
Like this?
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
太虚一毫, Krunal Gajjar, yoki, MS22

ruden wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:14 pm Hi kvak
I really appreciate your kindness.

Your avatar reminds me of mladen. I miss old Forex-TSD days...
Hi, I didn't even think that the avatars were similar.
Mine is from an old Amiga game - Super Frog-
I don't know the old days of Forex-TSD, I wasn't interested in forex, MQL coding yet.
But regarding Mr. Mladen's work, it's excellent what he created and I learned a lot from his shared codes.
and in one breath I must say....
I also have to mention here Mr. Mrtools who continues to work here and I learned a lot from his codes too.....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 8):
mrtools, Jimmy, BeatlemaniaSA, RodrigoRT7, ixion700, ruden, Striker, yoki

mr.kvak and mr.tools
possible to add fib levels on the symphonie extreme indicator same as show in snap

fib high low point shall be the extreme highlow of symphonie
see snap 2
the recent high extreme appear on chart
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
ParallelNative
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi