Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

This indicator shows the distribution of the number of ticks of a smaller timeframe on a larger timeframe. The yellow color signals that there were a very large number of ticks in this place and that there is an important level here. It would be nice if someone could visualize such levels on a chart
These users thanked the author Intrest 1 for the post:
ROI

Has anyone made, or could this be made, a Band Meter that shows the difference between the high and low of a chosen band?
EG - if the band chosen was 100 smma and the deviation was 1.1 could an on screen meter or annotation show that the difference was,for example, 15 and was reduced from 16 -- EG - the meter would show the figures in red to show it was reducing or conversely the difference was 25 and had increased from 24 and the figure shown in blue. Perhaps control over the amount of increase/decrease to avoid too many changes (by that I mean the amounts would only be shown if the differences were 2 or 3 etc rather than just one).
I hope this is clear but any questions please let me know as the aid would be mega invaluable and hugely helpful.
If it cannot be done appeciate a reply .
TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER wrote: Has anyone made, or could this be made, a Band Meter that shows the difference between the high and low of a chosen band?
EG - if the band chosen was 100 smma and the deviation was 1.1 could an on screen meter or annotation show that the difference was,for example, 15 and was reduced from 16 -- EG - the meter would show the figures in red to show it was reducing or conversely the difference was 25 and had increased from 24 and the figure shown in blue. Perhaps control over the amount of increase/decrease to avoid too many changes (by that I mean the amounts would only be shown if the differences were 2 or 3 etc rather than just one).
I hope this is clear but any questions please let me know as the aid would be mega invaluable and hugely helpful.
If it cannot be done appeciate a reply .
TEAMTRADER
Reference the above - could the average between the high and low band (over the last 600 bars for example) be included with the above request?
TEAMTRADER
Attachments

Schaff Trend Cycle NRP Histogram (auto-adjusting request)

Dear @mrtools, @kvak

Could you kindly add an auto-adjusting histogram bar feature to the latest update of the Schaff Trend Cycle nrp histo indicator below? As well as an alert for when the histogram changes colour, of course ONLY if you think it is feasible. ;)

I truly love the simplicity and effectiveness of this indicator's confirmation of entries and exits in conjunction with the Zee Arrow Alerts ;).

Warmest regards,
Beatle 🪲
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: Schaff Trend Cycle NRP Histogram (auto-adjusting request)

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:15 am Dear @mrtools, @kvak

Could you kindly add an auto-adjusting histogram bar feature to the latest update of the Schaff Trend Cycle nrp histo indicator below? As well as an alert for when the histogram changes colour, of course ONLY if you think it is feasible. ;)

I truly love the simplicity and effectiveness of this indicator's confirmation of entries and exits in conjunction with the Zee Arrow Alerts ;).

Warmest regards,
Beatle 🪲

!!! Schaff Trend Cycle nrp histo (mtf + arrows).mq4
Hello, alerts and autowidth added. Histo adjust working after tick or refresh.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, thomdel