Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

sal wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:27 am see now, just arrow code and colour change my side as usual way .. i know this much only :)
why other gets mad bro.. do you think are all are expert in this world.. leave it.
i have something in mind

for your kind information, pin bars are either an indication for change market direction (traditional arrows that have). now you made trend pin bar which likely to indication follow trend direction where no one try or gone this...
Thanks for the tip Buddy, and because we are on the tips wave :D , here it goes another "Goody" if used correctly in conjunction on your system!
You can make really crazy trades!
These users thanked the author SijjiN for the post:
alex4x

mrtools wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:24 am Not sure if it is possible for gradient coloring on either the tdfi or
Okay let me share another idea maybe it can help

2 or 3 heikin ashi smoothed on top of eachother
One faster one slower

If the faster heikin ashi smoothed is going up AND the slower heikin ashi smoothed is going up together then bright green
If only fast 1 going up then dark green
If fast 1 going up and slow one going down the dark red

Hard to visualize

Its like a cross of the 2 ma coloring in Xard but instead its heikin ashi smoothed cross
Yeshua is coming back soon
Only the truth can make free

Watch out for the poison thoughts

galaxy wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:37 am Okay let me share another idea maybe it can help
Like this
3 smoothed heikin
But you only see 1 coloring on the candlesticks

To look like sunset volume candles in tradingview but smooth

Edit:think the dark red supposed to be extra dark green
Attachments
Yeshua is coming back soon
Only the truth can make free

Watch out for the poison thoughts