Re: Convert MT4 indicators to MT5

Sutatong wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:03 am It seems like you've worked really hard on this. I'll try it when the market opens again. Thank you.
I found a copyBars variable bug in it and after fixing the bug, it appears to have a timeframe interpolation bug as well. No need to test until I fix that. Working on it...
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002

Sutatong wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:03 am I'll try it when the market opens again...
I put a simple bar counter in this one to make it cycle through bars while the market is closed. Looks ok on all timeframes.
These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post:
Sutatong
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002

Sutatong wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:00 am ...sometimes this happened. Only M15 .
My bad. Thanks for posting up. I found a fat fingered typo in the M15 code. Fixed in version 2, attached.
These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post (total 3):
Sutatong, foxyfox, cheer4u