Re: Convert MT4 indicators to MT5

opita wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:57 pm [P]lease let me borrow it, so I can convert it and share the code with you.
Thanks for offering up code conversion for others. I found this mq4 file in another thread:
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002

opita wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:19 am Sadly, they are not the same. I would prefer to use the one I have been working with previously.
I'm guessing that the coder that you hired didn't give you complete mq4 source code?
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002

Hey guys!!

Can anyone help me make this indicator update on each new candle. In mq5 it does not update :(
Attached I include the two versions of the mq4 and mq5 source code. When you help me, I kindly ask you to post the source code again so that I can understand the logic and thus be able to apply it to other currencies.

Thank you in advance guys !

carlosmartins wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:35 am Hey guys!!

Can anyone help me make this indicator update on each new candle. In mq5 it does not update :(
Attached I include the two versions of the mq4 and mq5 source code. When you help me, I kindly ask you to post the source code again so that I can understand the logic and thus be able to apply it to other currencies.

Thank you in advance guys !
Try, getting this now.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
RodrigoRT7, BeatlemaniaSA, Sutatong, galaxy

mrtools wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:24 pm Try, getting this now.
Wow, that is one nice custom iCustomMa function framework. :clap:
These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post:
mrtools