Re: Convert MT4 indicators to MT5

friend4you wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:42 pm Are there different mt4 or mt5 dashboards with crossover of 3 ma or some kind of momentum or strength presented. Which do you use?
I found this online. It's a dashboard showing 3 ma crosses.
These users thanked the author andrewstone for the post:
friend4you
Yeshua is Lord

pytason wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:49 am Please can someone convert this into MT5. Thank you
post1295533305.html#p1295533305

post1295532354.html#p1295532354

post1295368880.html#p1295368880
These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post:
pytason
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002

pytason wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:49 am Please can someone convert this into MT5. Thank you
I don't have MT4 but here's an MQL4 language to MQL5 language conversion. Please test at your own risk.

“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002

Quick update... Bug in removing chart objects when detaching indicator fixed in version 2:

And another update... In version 3, attached, I fixed a code typo that caused chaotic displays on higher timeframes in version 2.

These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post:
mrtools