Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:08 am 2x Double Ribbon Heiken Ashi Candlesticks with On/Off Button

I trying complete this candles in one indicator and here is version for test, also added button and separate autowidth for ribbon.

PS: The indicator in the subwindow is now available here: Gann Oscillator MT4.
Hello,

Could you add "shift" for the 2 moving average please?

"2x Double Ribbon Heiken Ashi Candlesticks with On/Off Button",

green pips

jjventural wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:18 pm Ok. Let's say that I have the indicator in several charts. I activate it in one chart. I go to other chart and activate again the indicator. Then, in this last chart, I deactivate the indicator. I go to the first chart and the indicator it's also deactivated withouth pressing the button in this first chart.... I hope you understand....
Yes, I understand, but I testing indicator in several windows/charts and it is working without any bugs....

Progressive Exponential Moving Average

Wasn't sure what to call this, was an idea I saw online, being the code is a progression of 6 ema's decided to call it a progressive ema. Anyway in this you have a option of using relative ma, ema, or fast ema and also a filtering option. The indicator has considerable lag so from what I can tell best to use small period values. Also added a double smooth option to hopefully help with the lag. Anyway think it's okay and worth testing.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
RodrigoRT7, thomdel, ParallelNative, Jimmy, Krunal Gajjar, 太虚一毫, kvak, Sutatong

This is a Leader Relative moving average(rma), it usually uses exponential moving average trying an experiment using the rma. Indicator has a double smoothing option along with filtering prices, indicator value, or both.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
alif, kvak, galaxy, RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫, thomdel, Krunal Gajjar, marwilli, macd & rsi