Re: Trend Direction Force Index Indicators MT4

mrtools wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:22 am For now this is as close as I can get with it, but to be honest not real confident about it being close to the TV version. Sometimes more than I care to admit it seems to be heading in the wrong direction.
Mrtools I knew you would come through with something cool its really nice to now have a TDFI with a different oscillation 😍

You know I love it already may I ask if we could fix two things? Can we please
  1. Make the line colors changeable or removable
  2. Is it a bug? If I right-click chart and press "Refresh" the indicator will change its readings
From my heart thank you Mrtools I think if these two things are able to be fixed this will be a super TDFI that can catch more entries and exits (i think). Please try!!
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
RodrigoRT7
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:46 pm Mrtools I knew you would come through with something cool its really nice to now have a TDFI with a different oscillation 😍

You know I love it already may I ask if we could fix two things? Can we please
  1. Make the line colors changeable or removable
  2. Is it a bug? If I right-click chart and press "Refresh" the indicator will change its readings
From my heart thank you Mrtools I think if these two things are able to be fixed this will be a super TDFI that can catch more entries and exits (i think). Please try!!
A new trend direction force index idea.png
Yeah, when refreshing it looks pretty good, going over it now, will post a fixed version once I find my error.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
global, RodrigoRT7, Jimmy, moey_dw

moey_dw wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:57 pm In the Pinescript book the := is called the reassignment operator which is used to assign a new value to a previously declared variable.

SYNTAX

Code: Select all

<var_name> := <new_value>
EXAMPLE

Code: Select all

//@version=5
indicator("My script")

myVar = 10

if close > open
    // Modifies the existing global scope `myVar` variable by changing its value from 10 to 20.
    myVar := 20
    // Creates a new `myVar` variable local to the `if` condition and unreachable from the global scope.
    // Does not affect the `myVar` declared in global scope.
    myVar = 30

plot(myVar)
Does this help us at all? 🙏 🤔
Can you please check if this version is close, it is at least refreshing and seems better.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫, Jimmy, moey_dw

ixion700 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:29 pm Hello @mrtools. It seems changing the price type changes nothing! Anyway i really see potential in this, please keep working on it , i will happily test it and share if see any issues.
Trend Direction Force Index TradingView (alternate) Oscillator version

Prices are working in this version, would love to continue development, just waiting on verification it is the same as or close to the Trading View version. To help filter the signals somewhat added a force period setting, seems to help a little bit.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 13):
TransparentTrader, ixion700, RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫, Jimmy, moey_dw, josi, boytoy, ujtrader, Akela, talaate, Krunal Gajjar, SijjiN

mrtools wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:51 am Prices are working in this version, would love to continue development, just waiting on verification it is the same as or close to the Trading View version. To help filter the signals somewhat added a force period setting, seems to help a little bit.
Mrtools please forgive my absence I just recovered from one of the wildest bouts of poisoning thanks to off mayonnaise I had at a small eatery in downtown KCMO Kansas city....... 🤒 🤒 🤒 I have never experience anything like it please be wary dining at KC mac & co!! Im now here agains & miss u all guys...........

I also love this new TV TDFI because it is now fixed & just works straight outta the box with all averages now 😍 😍 😍

Check this out on Daily chart its a huge winner I just reduced smoothing settings to 2 & period to 14.......... what you think!!! A bit more snappy!!
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 7):
Jimmy, boytoy, Akela, SijjiN, RodrigoRT7, mrtools, pfxi
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:06 pm Mrtools please forgive my absence I just recovered from one of the wildest bouts of poisoning thanks to off mayonnaise I had at a small eatery in downtown KCMO Kansas city....... 🤒 🤒 🤒 I have never experience anything like it please be wary dining at KC mac & co!! Im now here agains & miss u all guys...........

I also love this new TV TDFI because it is now fixed & just works straight outta the box with all averages now 😍 😍 😍

Check this out on Daily chart its a huge winner I just reduced smoothing settings to 2 & period to 14.......... what you think!!! A bit more snappy!!
MRTOOLS Trend Direction Force Index Tradingview to MT4 version.png
Oh, bro, wish you full recovery.....welcome back...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
moey_dw

moey_dw wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:06 pm I also love this new TV TDFI because it is now fixed & just works straight outta the box with all averages now 😍 😍 😍
Haha bro welcome back and thanks for letting us know what happened. We miss your silly pictures and posts!

Get well soon and stay out of Kansas city 😂
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
moey_dw
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance