Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:10 am Dear master coders,

Can you please add an ON/OFF button to the latest update of the zee arrow alerts indicator?

! Zee_arrzzx2__alerts_1.03.mq4

Warmest regards,
Beatle 🪲
Added an on/off button.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
galaxy, BeatlemaniaSA, thomdel, josi, ixion700, fibo7818, 太虚一毫

Re: UT_XU-ADR D1_1.01_BT2 New Lines Updated!

global wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:16 am Here is my new modified UT_XU-ADR D1_1.01_BT2.mq4. I added inputs that will now allow you to change all the "hard coded" colors. I also included comments within the code explaining how you can use the Modified Forex-Station button template sections within other indicators that draw buffer data you want to access by iCustom calls.

UT_XU-ADR D1_1.01_BT2.png
I updated this indicator a little by adding the weekly open, weekly hi & low and monthly hi & low levels. Of course I also added options to turn those new levels on/off with, show_Wk_Open, show_Wk_Openline, ShowPrev_WkMth_HiLo and ShowPrev_WkMth_HiLolines. Those new options are all on by default. However, if the lines and line labels are on and you change to different chart, the new labels will be displayed but their lines won't display. You will have to click the ARD button twice to turn off then turn on for the lines to display. I couldn't figure out why that is happening but it's not a big problem.

I also added the code below at the beginning of the start function to prevent deinitialization on every tick.

Code: Select all

//If ShowDisplay is "Off" deinitialize only once, not on every tick
if(!ShowDisplay) { if(!Deinitialized) { deinit2(); Deinitialized=true; } return(0); }
//Reset to Signal State of Non-deinitialization
Deinitialized=false;
I hope these additions are useful for you.

These users thanked the author global for the post (total 4):
chris006, Jackson Doh, Woodyz, SijjiN

Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

mrtools wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:06 am Added the button. The mtf had a problem and fixed it.
Elliot Oscillator Waves indicator, I just need the Orange Dot line from the main chart. Could it be possible to add an option (true/false) that when buttons are closed (i.e. EWO-on state), the Orange Dot line is also displayed in the main chart?

The merit is immeasurable!
:thumbup:

(This Orange Dot line, than ZigZag is more interesting.)