Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

sal wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:44 pm hai mr.tools
can you please make arrows reversal ( means bar upper arrow must be bar below price and lower arrow must be upper.
and add alert sound not working properly
if you can add sound alert in setting will be great.(see snap)
Not understanding about the arrows, think for a bullish pinbar the arrows should be below and above for a bearish pinbar.

Hi Mr Tools,
I love this indicator and notice you have done adaptions to it previously. My request is and I know there is already a divergence version which I use but I can only find the .exe file of that, is it possible to add the divergence options to this and also add alerts and arrows on colour change of the price line also on crossing of price line of the Rsi. If it helps by making the code smaller the removal of the TDI vertical lines is more than acceptable as I don't use them because I find they clutter the chart, as long as this would not require alot more work on your part.
Your work on this would be much appreciated.

Dear master coders, @mrtools, @kvak, @banzai

Would you be so kind as to add/amend/enhance the following options to the attached indicator?

1) The option to set in any corner/or user-specified position on either the main chart or a sub-window

2) A button to switch it ON/OFF

Warmest regards,
Beatle 🪲
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

SijjiN wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:04 am Hi Buddy,

Something like this ?

( Hope no ones gets "mad" here :D )
see now, just arrow code and colour change my side as usual way .. i know this much only :)
why other gets mad bro.. do you think are all are expert in this world.. leave it.
i have something in mind

for your kind information, pin bars are either an indication for change market direction (traditional arrows that have). now you made trend pin bar which likely to indication follow trend direction where no one try or gone this...
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
SijjiN
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi