Re: Gann Indicators

Hercs78 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:36 pm Hello Kvak,
Thank you for replying.
As it stands at the moment, the indicator will use default alert, let's say "alert.wav" and I would like to change that to say....."US30-M15, ready.wav"
Instead of having to ask you to do such a small thing, if you code it in such a way that I can use the settings tab myself and change the sound file.
Thanking you most sincerely and wishing you continued success.
Please check your PM for an enquiry.
Best wishes,
Hercs.
Try this version.
Have not any PM from you.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
RodrigoRT7, Hercs78

kvak wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:38 am HILO Channel update for 2023 (main chart)

In oscillator have hard code close period to 1....It is comparable...
In your quote post in indicator was founded some bugs...here is newest version...

For the Oscillator version, please see: HILO channel OMA Oscillator.
Hello once again Kvak, here I am again with ideas to be explored, lol

It's even audacious to suggest improvement in this indicator when it's one of the best I've ever seen.

but is there the possibility of adding the beloved Reg MA + OMA?

Or even do a Hilo Channel Reg MAs?

Either one would be super welcome :D

Once again, thank you so much for your partnership and generosity!
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post:
kvak

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:32 pm Hello once again Kvak, here I am again with ideas to be explored, lol

It's even audacious to suggest improvement in this indicator when it's one of the best I've ever seen.

but is there the possibility of adding the beloved Reg MA + OMA?

Or even do a Hilo Channel Reg MAs?

Either one would be super welcome :D

Once again, thank you so much for your partnership and generosity!
Try this version with regularized MAs.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
RodrigoRT7, Krunal Gajjar

Shintsu49 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:44 am Sorry to bother you again but can you add the option "Number of line to show" also for the vertical lines? That would be perfect!
Added limited number option also to vertical lines....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 10):
88FX88, SijjiN, RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫, vvFish, Shintsu49, alexm, Mickey Abi, Akela, BeatlemaniaSA

kvak wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:39 am SSL (Semaphore Signal Level) with E-Averages MA Filters & Dots Display

Hello.
It took me a long time, I couldn't figure out how to put it together, but here is a version to test. Lines and dots have the same option for width, it must be manually adjusted for lines and dots differently...

For the Mountains Histogram version with MA Filters please see: SSL Mountains Histogram.
Hello Kvak,

I'm wondering if the ssl with e-averages repaints or recalculates. I observed a buy signal on the daily chart, but after the candle closed and a new candle opened, it changed the signal back into a sell & only on the new candle the buy signal appeared.

rambo wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:42 am Hello Kvak,

I'm wondering if the ssl with e-averages repaints or recalculates. I observed a buy signal on the daily chart, but after the candle closed and a new candle opened, it changed the signal back into a sell & only on the new candle the buy signal appeared.
No, this indicator not repaint. Only in MTF mode recalculate trend which is formed after higher timeframe is closed...
Post your settings....