Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:25 am RSI with Parabolic SAR

And one more experiment, I added to my RSI(ma) possibility to use SAR....
Hi Kvak!! you all right? Firstly stopping by to thank you for Pivot OSC Smoothed + Reg MA + eAverages. amazing upgrade

Added to that, I remembered this other gem here on the forum.

Could you add Reg MAs and Lambda in RSI and PSAR?

It is already an excellent indicator in itself. Many indicators improve a lot simply by including a moving average. What does this one say that is RSI + PSAR + MA.

Thank you very much in advance :D
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post (total 2):
kvak, galaxy

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:38 am Hi Kvak!! you all right? Firstly stopping by to thank you for Pivot OSC Smoothed + Reg MA + eAverages. amazing upgrade

Added to that, I remembered this other gem here on the forum.

Could you add Reg MAs and Lambda in RSI and PSAR?

It is already an excellent indicator in itself. Many indicators improve a lot simply by including a moving average. What does this one say that is RSI + PSAR + MA.

Thank you very much in advance :D
Hi.
Now RSI have regularized MAs with lambda koef.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 9):
RodrigoRT7, galaxy, talaate, 太虚一毫, Krunal Gajjar, ParallelNative, Steam1, nbibu, alexm

mntiwana wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:47 pm RSX channel on OMA signal alerts
Good evening mntiwana according to my time zone please can we get MTF, interpolation and show arrow features on this awesome RSX CHANNEL ON OMA SIGNAL
everyone is brain washed either by religion, weed, self-talking, alcohol even those who doubt the most are self brain washed

Mrtrader wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:17 am Good evening mntiwana according to my time zone please can we get MTF, interpolation and show arrow features on this awesome RSX CHANNEL ON OMA SIGNAL
mntiwana is no longer available on this website
If you could please refer your request to mrtools, kvak, banzai in the “mt4 indicator requests and ideas” thread
These users thanked the author galaxy for the post:
Mrtrader
Yeshua is coming back soon
Only the truth can make free

Watch out for the poison thoughts

galaxy wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:09 am mntiwana is no longer available on this website
If you could please refer your request to mrtools, kvak, banzai in the “mt4 indicator requests and ideas” thread
I really appreciate your kind reply thanks
These users thanked the author Mrtrader for the post:
galaxy
everyone is brain washed either by religion, weed, self-talking, alcohol even those who doubt the most are self brain washed

Mrtrader wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:17 am Good evening mntiwana according to my time zone please can we get MTF, interpolation and show arrow features on this awesome RSX CHANNEL ON OMA SIGNAL
RSI channel signal alerts + Zig Zag & 7 RSI Choices

I recoded this indicator, dont test both indicators, but it is look very close to original version, test it...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 11):
Mrtrader, TransparentTrader, galaxy, Krunal Gajjar, Jimmy, BeatlemaniaSA, FXSurf, spaceboy, newsnick, Akela, Jedidiah

kvak wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:00 am I recoded this indicator, dont test both indicators, but it is look very close to original version, test it...
Really love the RSI METHOD ADDED
Looking at the results and comparing the signals the previous version signal at the entry and exit of the channel zones while the current version signal based on slope or certain conditions met
The price action are the same
These users thanked the author Mrtrader for the post (total 2):
kvak, Jimmy