CandlesticksRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi guys I found a very interesting and free indicator from here https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/ ... ce=Unknown
The problem is it is an .ex4 file and it has a text banner that is undeletable, everytime I delete it, it will come back, I am a guy who loves naked charts and that text is so annoying.
So I thought that since I cannot access the code then maybe the only solution would be cover it with an another object. I tried to cover it with the button of the "Visual macd (mtf + bt).mq4" indicator and initially it does work but as soon as I change instrument chart it will come back. it is possible to make that button in a way that will always stay there and cover the text like if it is not movable?

P.S. I changed the button colors as the same of the background in order to make the trick work. But works once until I change instrument.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Shintsu49 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:16 pm Hi guys I found a very interesting and free indicator from here https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/ ... ce=Unknown
The problem is it is an .ex4 file and it has a text banner that is undeletable, everytime I delete it, it will come back, I am a guy who loves naked charts and that text is so annoying.
So I thought that since I cannot access the code then maybe the only solution would be cover it with an another object. I tried to cover it with the button of the "Visual macd (mtf + bt).mq4" indicator and initially it does work but as soon as I change instrument chart it will come back. it is possible to make that button in a way that will always stay there and cover the text like if it is not movable?

P.S. I changed the button colors as the same of the background in order to make the trick work. But works once until I change instrument.
Hi Shintsu49,
You inserted the wrong indicator. Visual macd (mtf + bt). mq4 does not insert text. It's ok.

Text inserted by BeST Gann Hi Lo Strategy. You won't do anything, all you have is an .ex4 file

On forex-station you will easily find the better Gann HiLo indicator without additional text
post1295361319.html#p1295361319

stond
Attachments

DownloadRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

stond wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:05 pm Hi Shintsu49,
You inserted the wrong indicator. Visual macd (mtf + bt). mq4 does not insert text. It's ok.

Text inserted by BeST Gann Hi Lo Strategy. You won't do anything, all you have is an .ex4 file

On forex-station you will easily find the better Gann HiLo indicator without additional text
post1295361319.html#p1295361319

stond
I see your point, but what is great about the Best Gann Hi Lo Strategy is that it has the option to show entry price level and that is actually what I really need and so far it is the only one I found. Unless somebody can add that option to a simple Gann High Low Activator indicator and that would do it too.

sal wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:27 pm mr.tools/mr.kvak/experts coders

i need to add arrow signal if the last bar is bullish for up arrow or bearish for down arrow, if its not meets engulfing bar
can you please add an option for signal arrows for the non engulfing bar also to be shown arrows signal (see snap) . signal not seen due to the engulfing bar )
mr.tools/kvak
kind reminder!! please consider the above
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Abdi wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:44 am Dear @MrTools, dear @Kvak,
Is it possible to convert this free tradingview indicator to mt4? It's similar to the ats indicator which Beatle uses in his system.

https://www.tradingview.com/script/J9Ly ... n-LuxAlgo/

If a conversion is possible, I think the functionality of mtf/ahtf, standard deviation lines above and below the contraction boxes to trade the expansion phases and a button would enhance the indicator.

I drew the deviation boxes in the image below

Mrtools, just a quick reminder / question if this is possible? :)